Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Browns fan

Go down

Browns fan Empty Browns fan

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:17 pm

The rest of these team don't matter. affraid

Back to top Go down

Browns fan Empty Re: Browns fan

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Dmounts wrote:The rest of these team don't matter. affraid

Hey Im still scratching my head over Browns finshing 5th over all defensively. Someone cooked the numbers...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:47 am

Tjeco wrote:

Hey Im still scratching my head over Browns finshing 5th over all defensively. Someone cooked the numbers...

TJ ... THEY REALLY FINISHED 5TH IN DEFENSE? WOW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:28 am

with an offense as bad as the Browns the defense kinda goes ignored. Your LB Jackson was leading the league in tackles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:48 am

Tjeco wrote:

Defense wasnt the issue on this team, offensively they were a joke. I still would like to resign Hillis (at a discounted rate) pick up a WR in Free agency and draft Richardson, and some OL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:15 pm

dnn3m wrote:
Tjeco wrote:

Defense wasnt the issue on this team, offensively they were a joke. I still would like to resign Hillis (at a discounted rate) pick up a WR in Free agency and draft Richardson, and some OL.

DNN REPLAIES TO DEFENSE DISCUSSION ...
UMMMM ... NEWS FLASH TO DNN .... WAKE UP DNN.... UMMM , HILLIS PLAYS ON OFFENSE ! HELLO ?? LMAO

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Taskforce wrote:
dnn3m wrote:
Tjeco wrote:

UMMMM ... NEWS FLASH TO DNN .... WAKE UP DNN.... UMMM , HILLIS PLAYS ON OFFENSE ! HELLO ?? LMAO

Rolling Eyes
[size=12]Apparently people have underestimated your immaturity. No wonder you were invisible on the Steeler board... CLICK[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:52 pm

dnn3m wrote:
Taskforce wrote:
dnn3m wrote:
Tjeco wrote:

Rolling Eyes
[size=12]Apparently people have underestimated your immaturity. No wonder you were invisible on the Steeler board... CLICK[/size]

JUST STAY ON TOPIC AND PEOPLE WILL LEARN TO LIKE YOU HERE , WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR SOCIAL SKILLS AND TOPIC EDIQUETTE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Taskforce wrote:
dnn3m wrote:
Taskforce wrote:
dnn3m wrote:
Tjeco wrote:

Rolling Eyes

JUST STAY ON TOPIC AND PEOPLE WILL LEARN TO LIKE YOU HERE , WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR SOCIAL SKILLS AND TOPIC EDIQUETTE

DOES THIS MEAN YOU WILL NOT BE "FRIENDING" ME TONIGHT?

I SENT YOU A PM ASKING TO BE A FRIEND...MAYBE NOT TONIGHT, ERRR YOU HAVE A HEADACHE? YES ? CYCLE PMS TIME OF MONTH?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Taskforce wrote:
Tjeco wrote:

TJ ... THEY REALLY FINISHED 5TH IN DEFENSE? WOW

Yes but the difference between #1 and # 5 was pretty significant. Still they were better than 27 other teams in 2011 defensively. Something to build on. Although with no consistency we do not tend to improve year to year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down