Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rodgers switching to Linebacker

Go down

Rodgers switching to Linebacker Empty Rodgers switching to Linebacker

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:46 pm

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers played some linebacker during Green Bay's practice on Wednesday. (Imgur.com)

Back to top Go down

Rodgers switching to Linebacker Empty Re: Rodgers switching to Linebacker

Post by PackFanKnowItAll Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Omer gerd!!! He's SUCH a STUD!! Go google eyes!! He is the BESTEST QB In the HISTORY of the UNIVERSE!!! Is there nothing he can't do? I mean really. He makes Bert Farb look like the fricken waterboy!! Even though I used to argue endlessly about Bert's rocket arm (it's the most important attributer for a QB, dontcha know), I just KNOW that Erin is the BEST QB I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!! YEAH!! High five all you awesome Packer fans! We're the BEST!!!! Time to prance around the local Safeway and assert my prominance over the local peeons. HAHAHAHA! God, these Farty Whiner fans here are SO dumb!!! Who cares if they've been more sucksesful then us lately. They haven't won ANYTHING!!! Us Parker fans are the superbestmostawesomecoolest fans EVER!!!! YEAH!!!!!!
    PackFanKnowItAll
    PackFanKnowItAll

Back to top Go down