Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rodgers: Best QB Ever ?

2 posters

Go down

Rodgers:  Best QB Ever ? Empty Rodgers: Best QB Ever ?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:32 pm

In the five years that Rodgers has become a starter in the NFL, he has established himself as the best quarterback ever in terms of quarterback rating, based on at least 1,500 pass attempts.

In those five seasons, Rodgers has thrown 171 touchdown passes, compared to just 46 interceptions, for 21,661 yards. That adds up to the best ever quarterback rating in NFL history, as Rodgers has a 104.9 rating.

Rodgers also has the best touchdown pass to interception ratio in NFL history. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Rodgers has thrown 3.71 touchdown passes for every interception he has thrown. No one else is above three.

In terms of postseason play, Rodgers hasn't disappointed either. He has thrown 16 touchdown passes, versus just four picks, for 2,055 yards. That adds up to a 105.4 quarterback rating, which is also the best in NFL history.

Back to top Go down

Rodgers:  Best QB Ever ? Empty Re: Rodgers: Best QB Ever ?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:49 pm

NJPackfan wrote:In the five years that Rodgers has become a starter in the NFL, he has established himself as the best quarterback ever in terms of quarterback rating, based on at least 1,500 pass attempts.

In those five seasons, Rodgers has thrown 171 touchdown passes, compared to just 46 interceptions, for 21,661 yards. That adds up to the best ever quarterback rating in NFL history, as Rodgers has a 104.9 rating.

Rodgers also has the best touchdown pass to interception ratio in NFL history. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Rodgers has thrown 3.71 touchdown passes for every interception he has thrown. No one else is above three.

In terms of postseason play, Rodgers hasn't disappointed either. He has thrown 16 touchdown passes, versus just four picks, for 2,055 yards. That adds up to a 105.4 quarterback rating, which is also the best in NFL history.

Bert Favrt's worst fucking nightmare... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:03 pm

_HD_ wrote:
NJPackfan wrote:In the five years that Rodgers has become a starter in the NFL, he has established himself as the best quarterback ever in terms of quarterback rating, based on at least 1,500 pass attempts.

Bert Favrt's worst fucking nightmare... Cool

Who's he? Isn't that the guy that came before Rodgers?

Last edited by duck on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by PackFanKnowItAll Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:17 pm

OMG!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! I've been saying this for years - he is the BEST QB I have EVER seen! There is NO one who can even DREAM of holding a candle to my FAVORITE player! And have I mentioned that people often mistake me for him? Because they do! Especially at the local Piggly Wiggly! I get all sorts of free food there, all because I strut around sporting my Packer gear. I just go around back and all of this great stuff is in their dumpsters! I can have all I want! And the guys in the back that work there, they hoot and holler and cheer me on as I jump in the dumpsters and help myself to it! It's GREAT! They actually think I'm the great Aron Rogers! It's AWESOME! YEAH!!!
PackFanKnowItAll
PackFanKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down