Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember Swenny?

4 posters

Go down

Remember Swenny? Empty Remember Swenny?

Post by duck Wed May 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Anyone remember Swenny, the die hard Viking fan from the old AOL board? Apparently he was even kinkier than Beer with his gerbils.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Remember Swenny? Empty Re: Remember Swenny?

Post by milani Thu May 16, 2013 5:52 pm

duck wrote:Anyone remember Swenny, the die hard Viking fan from the old AOL board? Apparently he was even kinkier than Beer with his gerbils.

[url=http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/467900/20130515/man-sweden-dies-sex-hornet-s-nest.htm

Alas, poor Swenny, I knew him well. In his last will and testament he vowed he would come back and haunt Duck until he paid his estate the money he owed from a lost bet.

I hope his ghost does not show up at your watering hole some night when we are playing the Vikings.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu May 16, 2013 6:53 pm

milani wrote:
duck wrote:Anyone remember Swenny, the die hard Viking fan from the old AOL board? Apparently he was even kinkier than Beer with his gerbils.

[url=http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/467900/20130515/man-sweden-dies-sex-hornet-s-nest.htm

Alas, poor Swenny, I knew him well. In his last will and testament he vowed he would come back and haunt Duck until he paid his estate the money he owed from a lost bet.

I hope his ghost does not show up at your watering hole some night when we are playing the Vikings.

You forgot to put the quotation marks around "owed", Milani. Swenny and I never made any bets. Swenny was a dipshit... as evidenced by the fact that he died trying to fuck a hornet's nest. affraid

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by PackFanKnowItAll Sat May 18, 2013 4:02 pm

duck wrote:
milani wrote:

You forgot to put the quotation marks around "owed", Milani. Swenny and I never made any bets. Swenny was a dipshit... as evidenced by the fact that he died trying to fuck a hornet's nest. affraid

Haw, haw, HAW!! Good one, duck! You are a FUNNY guy! One of the funniest I've ever met!!! Smart, too. Almost as smart as our Commandurr in Chief, Barry Oblamer! That guy, I tell, you, he's the BEST! Deep down, you know he's GOT to be a Packer fan, I'm sure of it!!! Thank GOD guys like me, you, HD, MB20, Milani, RingoStarr and JnC4GB voted for that guy. He's AWESOMAMUNDO!!!!! He's got ALL the qualities of a Packer fan - genius-level smarts, coolness, damn handsome, and just a great all around dude! Totally above board the way he conducts himself and a leader and uniter of men!!! Makes that bum George Busher look like a bumpling idiot, I tell ya! Barry's grades were SO much better in college (and law school) than Bushy's, too!!! What an IDIOT that guy was, right? Am I right or what? High five, duck!!! Us Packer fans, we're GREAT!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PackFanKnowItAll
PackFanKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun May 19, 2013 12:37 pm

I for one did not vote for Oblama. I made it clear that I supported Ted Thompson for president.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun May 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Has Sherman ran as VP, then he may have gotten my vote as well.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 1:30 pm

WTF's a Swenny, anyway? And, who the fuck would call themselves such a name? Seriously...Swenny? This is what I picture a Swenny to be... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] What would you do, Duck, if your daughter said, *Dad? My new boyfriend Swenny is coming over tonight to study in my bedroom and I'd like you to meet him.* Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue May 21, 2013 12:31 am

_HD_ wrote:

WTF's a Swenny, anyway? And, who the fuck would call themselves such a name? Seriously...Swenny? This is what I picture a Swenny to be... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] What would you do, Duck, if your daughter said, *Dad? My new boyfriend Swenny is coming over tonight to study in my bedroom and I'd like you to meet him.* Laughing

First I'd pray like hell that my daughter was really a lesbian. Then I'd call all the local churches to see if they had employment opportunities for a bell-ringer and invite them over to my place. Things I would NOT do would be to let Swenny in the house, feed him, tease him, or provoke him in any way. That would be a job for professionals.

Did I miss anything?
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 1:20 am

[quote="duck"]
_HD_ wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

First I'd pray like hell that my daughter was really a lesbian. Then I'd call all the local churches to see if they had employment opportunities for a bell-ringer and invite them over to my place. Things I would NOT do would be to let Swenny in the house, feed him, tease him, or provoke him in any way. That would be a job for professionals.

Did I miss anything?

A job for professionals? Did you miss anything? Am I in the comedy tent at the fucking carnival?! Have you taken a gander at Swenny's photo? Hmmmmmmm? No--this is a strictly off-the-grid job...beyond the scale of the classically-trained professional with their generally-accepted tactics and peer-reviewed approaches... No, my friend.... You need to go underground and plow deep into the bush for this one. You need to go no less than Dr. Dick Dandy...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you had the retainer over $200K--step one for Swenny would undoubtedly be immersion therapy for 6 weeks in a dark room hearing/seeing nothing but this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to give him a new floor for his perspective on what it means to be a self-accepting *pencil-dicked geek fuck*---then gradually building him up from there... Anything $$$ less than that and I'd just be tempted to blame it all on brain damage resulting from his father soaking his nuts in Axe Body Spray. Regardless--you don't want what happens in that room to ever leave that room... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue May 21, 2013 12:15 pm

[quote="_HD_"]
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

Did I miss anything?

A job for professionals? Did you miss anything? Am I in the comedy tent at the fucking carnival?! Have you taken a gander at Swenny's photo? Hmmmmmmm? No--this is a strictly off-the-grid job...beyond the scale of the classically-trained professional with their generally-accepted tactics and peer-reviewed approaches... No, my friend.... You need to go underground and plow deep into the bush for this one. You need to go no less than Dr. Dick Dandy...

If you had the retainer over $200K--step one for Swenny would undoubtedly be immersion therapy for 6 weeks in a dark room hearing/seeing nothing but this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to give him a new floor for his perspective on what it means to be a self-accepting *pencil-dicked geek fuck*---then gradually building him up from there... Anything $$$ less than that and I'd just be tempted to blame it all on brain damage resulting from his father soaking his nuts in Axe Body Spray. Regardless--you don't want what happens in that room to ever leave that room... Laughing

Sound advice, HD. Many times you've proven yourself to be a skilled counsellor in treating a variety of medical and psychological disorders.

However, in extreme cases like Swenny -- whether the subject is extremely large or small -- I always seek guidance from the master.

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Sound advice, HD. Many times you've proven yourself to be a skilled counsellor in treating a variety of medical and psychological disorders.

However, in extreme cases like Swenny -- whether the subject is extremely large or small -- I always seek guidance from the master.

No worries, Duck... Regardless of our unique individual proficiencies--we're all in this together and, as long as case studies in the inherent limitations of nature's selective enforcement, like Swenny, continue to be propagated--the benefit of the collaboration between fine individuals, such as ourselves, dedicated with an unyielding passion to the cause cannot be overstated to the benefit of all mankind...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by _HD_ on Wed May 22, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Tue May 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Although Swenny was of the Purple persuasion his approach was very wise and observant when it came to the Vikings much like many of us when we evaluate the Green. He was a good prognosticator. He called out Red McCombs in much the way I have called out our hierarchy. Although he loved nothing better than to see Moss and co. tear us apart he knew how to call the shots. He'll be missed.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 6:37 pm

milani wrote:Although Swenny was of the Purple persuasion his approach was very wise and observant when it came to the Vikings much like many of us when we evaluate the Green. He was a good prognosticator. He called out Red McCombs in much the way I have called out our hierarchy. Although he loved nothing better than to see Moss and co. tear us apart he knew how to call the shots. He'll be missed.

So, in another words, Milani...Regardless of the reliability of your conclusions--you find yourself very much aligned with Swenny from a number of different standpoints...in fact--you're a virtual Packer Swenny... Is that fair to say?

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm

milani wrote:Although Swenny was of the Purple persuasion his approach was very wise and observant when it came to the Vikings much like many of us when we evaluate the Green. He was a good prognosticator. He called out Red McCombs in much the way I have called out our hierarchy. Although he loved nothing better than to see Moss and co. tear us apart he knew how to call the shots. He'll be missed.

I miss Swenny about as much as I'd miss an open sore. The guy was a big baby. Whine, whine, whine -- he was the epitome of a Viking fan. I bet he's still blubbering about ref calls that happened ten years ago.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Wed May 22, 2013 7:18 pm

duck wrote:

I miss Swenny about as much as I'd miss an open sore. The guy was a big baby. Whine, whine, whine -- he was the epitome of a Viking fan. I bet he's still blubbering about ref calls that happened ten years ago.

I miss a lot of those Viking posters from the bygone era of the other board. Although we were sticking it to each other each week we were in the same division fighting to be on top. Too often our teams focused too much on beating each other instead of trying to beat the other NFC opponents. In so many ways we had the same kind of coach in Mike and Mike. Both got the shaft but both are still in the NFL. And when they faced each other it was a heck of a battle. The Plainsman, Swenny, Steve, Rodevos...it was fun going at it every week.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Wed May 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Gluttons for punishment.........I tell ya'.........gluttons for punishment. GO PACK GO!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 9:51 pm

milani wrote:
duck wrote:

I miss a lot of those Viking posters from the bygone era of the other board. Although we were sticking it to each other each week we were in the same division fighting to be on top. Too often our teams focused too much on beating each other instead of trying to beat the other NFC opponents. In so many ways we had the same kind of coach in Mike and Mike. Both got the shaft but both are still in the NFL. And when they faced each other it was a heck of a battle. The Plainsman, Swenny, Steve, Rodevos...it was fun going at it every week.

Yeah--I know what you mean, Milani... That's how we all discovered you are really a queens fan in disguise... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu May 23, 2013 6:30 pm

_HD_ wrote:
milani wrote:
duck wrote:

Yeah--I know what you mean, Milani... That's how we all discovered you are really a queens fan in disguise... Very Happy

By the same reasoning that I love the fact that the Vikings have Zygi Wilf, anyone who was a huge Mike Sherman fan couldn't really be a Packer fan! Very Happy
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Thu May 23, 2013 11:01 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
milani wrote:
duck wrote:

By the same reasoning that I love the fact that the Vikings have Zygi Wilf, anyone who was a huge Mike Sherman fan couldn't really be a Packer fan! Very Happy

The Vikings, including Red McCombs, Tice, and co. all had a lot of respect for Coach Sherman. His record in the dome was 3-3, better than Holmgren's. And it was the Packer victory over the Vikings in late 2002 that brought the end of Dennis Green. He knew that the key to beating those Viking teams with all their offense was to simply run the football. And until he lost his offensive line and backfield, it pretty much worked.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:11 pm

milani wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
milani wrote:
duck wrote:

The Vikings, including Red McCombs, Tice, and co. all had a lot of respect for Coach Sherman.

Undoubtedly... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down