Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't drive--fly...

Go down

Don't drive--fly... Empty Don't drive--fly...

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Nate Kaeding decides to hang up his cleats

Posted by Darin Gantt on May 2, 2013, 11:53 AM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] AP
Kicker [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the Buccaneers this offseason, but apparently won’t be joining them after all.

Kaeding told Pat Harty of the Iowa City Press-Citizen that a recent groin injury [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. The University of Iowa football team also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on their Twitter account.

The longtime Chargers kicker and two-time Pro Bowler — part of the trade haul from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] deal with the Giants in 2004 — was with the Dolphins briefly last year.

So during the season last year I kept thinking--WTF? All these teams rifling through the scrap heap on kickers to replace the dog shit they had--and here sits a former all-pro who sits right at the top of the all-time career best FG percentage list...only 31 years old...Nobody will touch him. Seriously WTF? So I do a little digging. It didn't take much. First he's from Iowa. Right off the gun--that doesn't put the wind at your back. Secondly... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kallie--you can go ahead and bring in the next file, please... I mean--I hate to be profane, but he-----> started it... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Don't drive--fly... Empty Re: Don't drive--fly...

Post by milani Thu May 02, 2013 5:50 pm

So now he joins Al Harris as an official retiree. Don't be surprised if TT calls him if Crosby doesn't get new reading glasses. We could always use another Iowa boy.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down