Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JARVIS JONES LB FROM GEORGIA

2 posters

Go down

JARVIS JONES LB FROM GEORGIA Empty JARVIS JONES LB FROM GEORGIA

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Most mock drafts have the Browns taking Jarvis Jones from Georgia, yes the kid is one hell of a LB ( HOWEVER) he has been diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis and the Browns dont need a 6th overall pick that is going to be hurt most of the time a couple of years from now I dont care how many DR's has said he is good to go. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

JARVIS JONES LB FROM GEORGIA Empty Re: JARVIS JONES LB FROM GEORGIA

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 pm

I agree 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:31 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Most mock drafts have the Browns taking Jarvis Jones from Georgia, yes the kid is one hell of a LB ( HOWEVER) he has been diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis and the Browns dont need a 6th overall pick that is going to be hurt most of the time a couple of years from now I dont care how many DR's has said he is good to go. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That's okay, we got him.  And guess what?  He's hurt already.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:32 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Most mock drafts have the Browns taking Jarvis Jones from Georgia, yes the kid is one hell of a LB ( HOWEVER) he has been diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis and the Browns dont need a 6th overall pick that is going to be hurt most of the time a couple of years from now I dont care how many DR's has said he is good to go. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hey Wyck, I think Kinzer is a big fan of yours.  He talks about you enough over on Mummy's board.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down