Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wallace is Gone..

4 posters

Go down

Wallace is Gone.. Empty Wallace is Gone..

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:29 am

And it's still better than being a Baltimore fan right now.... Smile

Seriously though, I think with how he played last season, and his poor attitude and all, it was a good release. The Brass over in the front office has always made good with new players in the off season. I think we'll be OK..

Back to top Go down

Wallace is Gone.. Empty Re: Wallace is Gone..

Post by Randell60 Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:06 am

lynnaandj wrote:And it's still better than being a Baltimore fan right now.... Smile

Seriously though, I think with how he played last season, and his poor attitude and all, it was a good release. The Brass over in the front office has always made good with new players in the off season. I think we'll be OK..
Getting Diptheria would be better than being a Raven's fan. Joe Flunko the clown will be average since they let Bolden go, who made Flunko appear elite. Mike Wallace was never the same after he died anyways...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Randell60 wrote:
lynnaandj wrote:And it's still better than being a Baltimore fan right now.... Smile

Getting Diptheria would be better than being a Raven's fan. Joe Flunko the clown will be average since they let Bolden go, who made Flunko appear elite. Mike Wallace was never the same after he died anyways...LOL

hahahaha... Well, if he didn't die, he sure did act like it last season.. Only the stupid Dolphins would pay crazy money for someone who JUST had a mediocre (at best) season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Well with Wallace gone who are you squeeler fans going to blame for loses this year?

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:52 am

Players won't be blamed if they show up to play...Wallace didn't do that last year. You guys might be used to that in players, but Steeler fans are not.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:49 am

Dmounts wrote:Well with Wallace gone who are you squeeler fans going to blame for loses this year?

You

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:21 pm

lynnaandj wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Well with Wallace gone who are you squeeler fans going to blame for loses this year?

You

I got big shoulders I can take it.

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:54 pm

Randell60 wrote:

Here's a little humor for you guys from a Pats fan. Thought you would get a chuckle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:32 pm

guppy wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Here's a little humor for you guys from a Pats fan. Thought you would get a chuckle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LMAO!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down