Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wallace...

2 posters

Go down

Wallace... Empty Wallace...

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Played a horrible game today...just downright horrible. I hope that he now is starting to understand that he does not deserve the kind of money that he has been demanding of the Steelers' to pay him.

Back to top Go down

Wallace... Empty Re: Wallace...

Post by RLON39 Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:44 pm

The receivers didn't really help Ben. I'd like to see more of Sanders...tHe FO should call the Jets and simply ask for a first rounder for Wallace...they say no, no biG deal....

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:01 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Played a horrible game today...just downright horrible. I hope that he now is starting to understand that he does not deserve the kind of money that he has been demanding of the Steelers' to pay him.
Wallace had several balls bounce off his hands.... ones that COULD have been big plays.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:04 pm

RLON39 wrote:The receivers didn't really help Ben. I'd like to see more of Sanders...tHe FO should call the Jets and simply ask for a first rounder for Wallace...they say no, no biG deal....
You do realize they were up against two of the best CB's in the NFL today? While I wouldn't call their play great, it wasn't all that bad. BOTH teams did not play clean, crisp football. But a win is a win... I'll take it. There was, in my opinion, some improvement today. Run game was better, defense was a bit better. I'll be more worried if we look the same in Nov. At least we know we haven't peaked too soon.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down