Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 SELF APPOINTED EXPERTS AND THEIR MOCK DRAFT'S

2 posters

Go down

4 SELF APPOINTED EXPERTS AND THEIR MOCK DRAFT'S Empty 4 SELF APPOINTED EXPERTS AND THEIR MOCK DRAFT'S

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

4 SELF APPOINTED EXPERTS AND THEIR MOCK DRAFT'S Empty Re: 4 SELF APPOINTED EXPERTS AND THEIR MOCK DRAFT'S

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Interesting that kiper thinks RG3 will be there at 4.

Back to top Go down

4 SELF APPOINTED EXPERTS AND THEIR MOCK DRAFT'S Empty Re: 4 SELF APPOINTED EXPERTS AND THEIR MOCK DRAFT'S

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Dmounts wrote:Interesting that kiper thinks RG3 will be there at 4.

Kipers and the rest, I dont think, factor in trades

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Its a guessing game all the way up until you hear the name at draft time, as for Kiper the guy is wrong 80% of the time on draft day and all he says is now that is a reach or they could have traded down 10-12 spots and picked him up for less money, but he is always good for a laugh or two the day of the draft.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:44 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:Its a guessing game all the way up until you hear the name at draft time, as for Kiper the guy is wrong 80% of the time on draft day and all he says is now that is a reach or they could have traded down 10-12 spots and picked him up for less money, but he is always good for a laugh or two the day of the draft.
It's always funny just to see his "Coiff" hair doo on draft day....Eddie Munster Junior.....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

4 SELF APPOINTED EXPERTS AND THEIR MOCK DRAFT'S Empty EDDIE MUNSTER JR.

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:Its a guessing game all the way up until you hear the name at draft time, as for Kiper the guy is wrong 80% of the time on draft day and all he says is now that is a reach or they could have traded down 10-12 spots and picked him up for less money, but he is always good for a laugh or two the day of the draft.
It's always funny just to see his "Coiff" hair doo on draft day....Eddie Munster Junior.....LOL
LMAO, You are exactly right, you nailed it, I always wondered where and who he reminds me of and now I know, thanks Randell after all these years seeing him on eson draft day I dont have to think about that carp on his head any longer.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down