Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Drafts

Go down

2012 Drafts  Empty 2012 Drafts

Post by IrishJets1129 Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:02 pm

Been seeing alot of Mock drafts lately They have Jets taking WR, Michael Floyd, WR, Alshon Jeffery, RB, Trent Richardson, SS Mark Barron. Here my best 4 players that I would like to see the Jets get with the 16 th pick if any of the 4 to falls to the 16th pick. 1) RB, Trent Richardson 2) SS, Mark Barron 3) DE, Nick Perry 4) WR, Alshon Jeffery Michael Floyd have better no# but Jeffery is a better receiver I believe. I like to get your thoughts post who you would like to see Jets take with the 16th pick or if they should trade up to take someone else or trade down to get someone else.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

2012 Drafts  Empty Re: 2012 Drafts

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:00 am

IrishJets1129 wrote: Been seeing alot of Mock drafts lately They have Jets taking WR, Michael Floyd, WR, Alshon Jeffery, RB, Trent Richardson, SS Mark Barron. Here my best 4 players that I would like to see the Jets get with the 16 th pick if any of the 4 to falls to the 16th pick. 1) RB, Trent Richardson 2) SS, Mark Barron 3) DE, Nick Perry 4) WR, Alshon Jeffery Michael Floyd have better no# but Jeffery is a better receiver I believe. I like to get your thoughts post who you would like to see Jets take with the 16th pick or if they should trade up to take someone else or trade down to get someone else.

Richardson would be a great pick. But unless the Jets trade up I doubt that they will get a the chance to draft him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:25 am

The 2012 draft is qb heavy, alot of them , but we have Sanchez. Not much ruuning backs after Richardson. The Jets should be able to draft a solid right offensive tackle and free safety if they dont get a free agent for those positions. Jets could snag at safety Barron, Ray Ray Armstrong or Robert Lester...at right tackle, Mike Adams of Ohio State or USC Matt Kalil will be there when they pick.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Just seen a new mock drafts they had RB Trent Richardson going to the Jets.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

2012 Drafts  Empty Richardson

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:46 am

I would not be crazy with the draft pick of RB Richardson but it would take a hell of a lot of pressure off Sanchez and that O-line

Back to top Go down

2012 Drafts  Empty Richardson

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:41 pm

IrishJets1129 wrote:Just seen a new mock drafts they had RB Trent Richardson going to the Jets.
[b]

This would be great, but I just don't see him falling to #16. The Combine starts next week so we'll be able to get a handle on some scouting expertise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down