Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex smith?????

+2
LRJets
Toddseahawks
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alex smith????? Empty Alex smith?????

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:00 pm

If i was a jets fan....and thyank god im not...LOL, i would dump dirty Sanchez and Teeblows and sign this mother fer! That would be huge for the jets...just saying!!!!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Alex smith????? Empty Re: Alex smith?????

Post by LRJets Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:08 pm

f i was a jets fan....and thyank god im not...

Todd...since many Jets fans live in the Greater New York Metropolitan area,* they (I) could have easily have become Giants fans and celebrated four Lombardi trophies.

Shows you the loyalty and resilience we Jets fans have.

* the New York Jets have probably as many if not the most fans across the country than any other team in the NFL.

I read of a bar in Oregon, (your neck of the woods) yes Oregon, that's called "Gang Green" exclusively for Jets fans in the great pacific northwest.

So there!Laughing
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:54 pm

As much that I would like to get Smith but as a jets fans I know that will never happened. Jets are going to cut and release a few players one will most likely be Revis if they can get a 1st rd & a later Rd' for him I would trade heartbeat. I hope Jets can get Jarvis Jones OLB, or DE, Barkevious with the 1st pick and if they get another pick from Revis I would hope to get RB, Eddie Lacy with the pick from Revis and in the 2nd Rd's I would take a QB, maybe like QB, Tyler Wilson or A.J. McCarron if they are there went the Jets pick in the 2nd rds.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by wassejet Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:If i was a jets fan....and thyank god im not...LOL, i would dump dirty Sanchez and Teeblows and sign this mother fer! That would be huge for the jets...just saying!!!!

Smith has struggled in the league since 2005 and had one good year when the talent level (and coaching) rose around him to chaulk up victories. One year later he lost his starting job, granted to a lucky pick in the draft, but he still lost his job. Smith is not the kind of QB that can carry a team, much as Sanchez isn't, but Sanchez at least, has proven he can win when there is talent around him. Bringing in Smith would not help the Jets. It would be substituting one QB with another QB with the same talent level. In fact, I wouldn't substitute any of the FA QB's mentioned for Sanchez for the same reason; because you're not appreciably raising the QB talent bar. The way to make the Jets better, barring drafting another top QB which is out of the question this year, is to get better talent to play around Sanchez.

However, I do agree about getting rid of Tebow, unless he agrees to change his position to RB or FB.

As an afterthought, I would also get rid of McElroy as well. If I were running a team, I would want my backup QB's, at the very least, to have a minimum physical tool set to be successful as a starter in the league. That means having size, arm strength (most important) and some mobility. Yes, McElroy has mobility but lacks size and has a weak throwing arm. He will never be a starter in the NFL, so why keep him as a backup?

Last edited by wassejet on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : QB afterthought)

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:24 am

However, I do agree about getting rid of Tebow, unless he agrees to change his position to RB or FB.

I don't understand Tebow. I understand his pride, but not only do the consensus of coaches (talent evaluators) around the league feel he is not an NFL quarterback, but he should have seen this for himself.

If he would be willing to devote his skill sets to RB, he possibly could thrive in NY and renew his celebrity as a football player, and live the good life rather than possibly face not being on any NFL roster next season and trying the CFL.

Don't think that Floridian would enjoy Canada.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Alex Smith for Darrelle Revis. Here a deal that sound fair for both teams. Jets get Smith and 49ers 1st pick in the 1st Rd. 49ers get Revis and the Jets 2nd pick in the 2nd Rd. And with the 32 picks or the 31 pick Jets take either RB, Eddie Lacy or QB, Tyler Wilson. Cut or trade Tebow and Sanchez.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Its not looking good for the Jets in getting QB, Alex Smith. Because there 5 other teams that might be interested in making a trade with the 49ers. The Browns Chiefs, Bills , Jags and the Cards all could make a deal with the 49ers. And they all have higher picks.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by NY JETS1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:35 pm

IrishJets1129 wrote:Its not looking good for the Jets in getting QB, Alex Smith. Because there 5 other teams that might be interested in making a trade with the 49ers. The Browns Chiefs, Bills , Jags and the Cards all could make a deal with the 49ers. And they all have higher picks.

One NFL draft site has KC picking Geno Smith 1st overall.
NY JETS1
NY JETS1
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:01 pm

"IrishJets1129"]Alex Smith for Darrelle Revis. Here a deal that sound fair for both teams. Jets get Smith and 49ers 1st pick in the 1st Rd. 49ers get Revis and the Jets 2nd pick in the 2nd Rd. And with the 32 picks or the 31 pick Jets take either RB, Eddie Lacy or QB, Tyler Wilson. Cut or trade Tebow and Sanchez.

I never heard of a trade with the same team offering each other draft choices. I could be mistaken, but Alex Smith and the 31st pick for Revis??????????????
LeBron James for Brook lopez and a late pick? Same thing.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Alex Smith want to go to a team that have a good defense and have a running game. Jets have a pertty good defense but the Running game stinks. Heard he could end up as a Vikings not bad of a defense but one hell of a running back.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:24 pm

I seen on NFL Live that the Jets could make a trade for QB, Nick Foles or Kevin Kolb would be a good fit cause they both worked with the jets new OC. I think I would rather have Foles he younger.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:20 am

Forget what I said about Kolb or Foles Jets are better off rebuilding around Mark Sanchez. RG, RT, RB, WR, TE, from the drafts or Free agents.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:04 pm

LRJets wrote:f i was a jets fan....and thyank god im not...

Todd...since many Jets fans live in the Greater New York Metropolitan area,* they (I) could have easily have become Giants fans and celebrated four Lombardi trophies.

Shows you the loyalty and resilience we Jets fans have.

* the New York Jets have probably as many if not the most fans across the country than any other team in the NFL.

I read of a bar in Oregon, (your neck of the woods) yes Oregon, that's called "Gang Green" exclusively for Jets fans in the great pacific northwest.

So there!Laughing

For the record...there are no fucking jets fans...or giants fans ....within 2000 miles of the NW. Thank you very much. Fuck that shit.....LMAO!!!!!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:06 pm

IrishJets1129 wrote:I seen on NFL Live that the Jets could make a trade for QB, Nick Foles or Kevin Kolb would be a good fit cause they both worked with the jets new OC. I think I would rather have Foles he younger.

LMAO. Really???? Kolb over Smith??? Ok...i get it....its the jets. Fair enough!!!!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:18 am

Portland
Jolly Rogers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Address: 1340 S.E. 12th Portland OR 97214 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Phone: (503) 232-8060
Why go here?: Loads of Jets fans each week. Owner of the bar is a huge Jets fan.
Submitted by: Brian Hoven
You're still batting 1.000, Todd!
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Who ever the dirty rotten no good limp wristed faggot is who is turning in abuse forms and complaints.... I promise... when I find out who you are.... you're gonna be banned with no explanation. If you cannot take the language used here, the joking/ribbing.... get the fuck off here! I am the admin... I am foghorn and I have spoken... got it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Admin wrote:Who ever the dirty rotten no good limp wristed faggot is who is turning in abuse forms and complaints.... I promise... when I find out who you are.... you're gonna be banned with no explanation. If you cannot take the language used here, the joking/ribbing.... get the fuck off here! I am the admin... I am foghorn and I have spoken... got it?

I just checked the other teams boards and it appears the Jets board is the only one where you posted the above message. I can almost assure you the few remaining Jets posters here from the AOL boards did not do what you claim.
What kind of crap is this, "I am the administration"?? You can kick me off for this post, who the fuck cares??

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wassejet Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Alex Smith traded to KC. That means Geno Smith falls. Seems the Jets have been making googly eyes at Matt Barkley since the Combine started. The Jets may have a good shot at him if they want him. Not sure if he's worthy of a No. 9 overall pick.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:01 pm

LRJets wrote:
Admin wrote:Who ever the dirty rotten no good limp wristed faggot is who is turning in abuse forms and complaints.... I promise... when I find out who you are.... you're gonna be banned with no explanation. If you cannot take the language used here, the joking/ribbing.... get the fuck off here! I am the admin... I am foghorn and I have spoken... got it?

I just checked the other teams boards and it appears the Jets board is the only one where you posted the above message. I can almost assure you the few remaining Jets posters here from the AOL boards did not do what you claim.
What kind of crap is this, "I am the administration"?? You can kick me off for this post, who the fuck cares??

First off...lighten up Francis!! obviously you don't get my sense of humor... that's ok. the abuse form Most definitely WAS sent in by someone here and it was about the content in this very topic. Now... onto another matter... I am the admin here so why should I not state so? Lastly... I ask... if you have no knowledge of this or about this... why the hell would you care what I say? My intent was, I thought, perfectly clear... to adress the asshole who cried to the forum managers about this thread, it's content and how offended they were. Maybe you don't care... but would you if the owners of forumotion shut this down because of some whiney bitch? ONE whiney bitch... are you defending that person? Just askin??? As far as throw you off... why would I? Unless you know something I don't. I summation... lighten up,laugh some and kiss my ass.... LOL, FOGHORN![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:36 pm

You are right, Mr. Admin.
I will lighten up, but kiss your ass?
Only if you kiss the ass of one of your fellow fans.Laughing

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:01 pm

LRJets wrote:You are right, Mr. Admin.
I will lighten up, but kiss your ass?
Only if you kiss the ass of one of your fellow fans.Laughing

Dude... I have to draw a line somewhere..... I'll leave the farm animals to you! LOL, be nice or I''l give your e mail address to Mummy!.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:41 pm

wassejet wrote:Alex Smith traded to KC. That means Geno Smith falls. Seems the Jets have been making googly eyes at Matt Barkley since the Combine started. The Jets may have a good shot at him if they want him. Not sure if he's worthy of a No. 9 overall pick.
Jets are not going to take Geno Smith or Matt Barkley like you said Barkley or Smith aren't worthy taking with the 9th pick and that high in the 1st Rd's unless you have a team like the Arizona and the Bills that need a QB's. So they could be gone but I wouldn't be too suprise if they both pass on them and waited till the 2nd Rd's to get them or someone else. They even could trade down for more picks then take them. Anyway I'm still hoping that the Jets pick OLB, Jarvis Jones, OLB/DE Dion Jardan or Chance Warmack don't want to hear that there never been a OG, taking that early in the drafts. He worth the pick and the Jets really need a G, they need help in every way on the offensive of lines.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Dude... I have to draw a line somewhere..... I'll leave the farm animals to you! LOL, be nice or I''l give your e mail address to Mummy!.

Better Mummy than Task or Kinzer!

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Alex smith????? Empty Seahawks nation...

Post by Toddseahawks Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Check this place out in NYC Carlow East.....LMAO.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:49 am

Check this place out in NYC Carlow East.....LMAO. (Todd)
Wouldn't it be more feasible to have some Seahawks fans in NY than Jets fans in Seattle or Oregon or Podunk?

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next