Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MESS THAT KEEPS ON GROWING

5 posters

Go down

THE MESS THAT KEEPS ON GROWING Empty THE MESS THAT KEEPS ON GROWING

Post by LRJets Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 am

The Jets tipped their hand on Revis. Jets are confused, Revis is pissed and wants $100 mill. Jets options, trade him, sign him, release him. His stock now is unknown for trade value, signing him is going to be belt-tightening, releasing him is stupid. Knowing the Jets, any option is on the table.
Poor us! If he has to go, let it be to a lousy team for two reasons: higher drafting position, and we know the Jets can win with him and lose with him (no fault of his).

I wouldn't mind if he goes, let it be to the Chiefs for the #1 DP overall, and #1 next year and some other perks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

THE MESS THAT KEEPS ON GROWING Empty Re: THE MESS THAT KEEPS ON GROWING

Post by bowlerman422 Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:55 pm

I say that instead of getting rid of Revis. Have Johnson sell the team. He is one of the stupidest owners

around. He makes more mistakes than any other owner. He over pays for a sub par QB. He doesn't want to pay

for the best CB in pro football. alien

bowlerman422

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Johnson's stupidity really emerged when he signed Tebow, gave Sanchez a huge extension, and didn't use Tebow. Besides losses this year, set the team back for who knows how long?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Rams has 2 picks in the 1st rd's 22pick I'm hoping that the jets could get 22nd pick for Revis. TB, I think they could used a CB, I know GB, needs help on defense 26 pick. Falcons needs help at defense in a big way 30 pick and the 49ers as well. If they Jets in up getting a other picks in the 1st Rd's I hope they used on Xavier Rhodes CB, or RB, Eddie Lacy.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by NY JETS1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Revis to the Raiders for their 3rd overall pick in RD 1. (Jets draft Geno Smith 3rd overall.) Jets also get Raiders 2rd pick in next years draft. How's that?
NY JETS1
NY JETS1
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Revis to the Raiders for their 3rd overall pick in RD 1. (Jets draft Geno Smith 3rd overall.) Jets also get Raiders 2rd pick in next years draft. How's that?

I loved Geno Smith after week 1. 6 TDs? Wasn't he somewhat quiet after that? Revis is the best defensive player in the NFL (prior to his injury).

Look what Snyder (Redskins) gave up for RGIII, an unproven entity at the time. Add a 7th rounder to sweeten the pot.

We do need a QB desperately because this year besides the normal development of quarterbacks, look how good this rookie class is.

I'd take Kaepernick over just about ANY QB in the NFL. Beat Rodgers and Peyton back-to-back, and could be Flacco next. BTW, Flacco is doing great.

And we have Sanchez.

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wassejet Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:53 am

LRJets wrote:I loved Geno Smith after week 1. 6 TDs? Wasn't he somewhat quiet after that?......

Yeah, this guy started off really hot then faded. That's a worry. Jets can't draft a QB in the first round without taking a big cap hit. The guy I like is E.J. Manuel of FSU. He had a very good bowl game and a good Senior Bowl. He has size, arm strength and can run. Most mock drafts I've seen have him lasting to the third or fourth round (although his stock may be on the rise now.) Nevertheless, if this guy is still on the board in the third round or later, the Jets should make a play for him. He could be the next Russell Wilson.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:37 pm

wassejet wrote:
LRJets wrote:I loved Geno Smith after week 1. 6 TDs? Wasn't he somewhat quiet after that?......

Yeah, this guy started off really hot then faded. That's a worry. Jets can't draft a QB in the first round without taking a big cap hit. The guy I like is E.J. Manuel of FSU. He had a very good bowl game and a good Senior Bowl. He has size, arm strength and can run. Most mock drafts I've seen have him lasting to the third or fourth round (although his stock may be on the rise now.) Nevertheless, if this guy is still on the board in the third round or later, the Jets should make a play for him. He could be the next Russell Wilson.

I remember last year's draft when Russell Wilson was sweating in the Green Room awaiting his name.

Reminded me of Brady Quinn a bit earlier, once again showing what a crap shoot the draft is after the first few picks. I think Kaepernick is such a find. Harbaugh tailored his offense around him brilliantly. He beat Rodgers and Manning in back-to-back weeks after what eight games?

Two games ago he ran and won. Last game he passed and won. (A laser for an arm)

Keep RGIII and Luck. Kap will keep the 49ers in contention as long as PM did for the Colts.

Just my .02.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down