Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnson want to trade Revis

4 posters

Go down

Johnson want to trade Revis  Empty Johnson want to trade Revis

Post by IrishJets1129 Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Would you like to see IF the Jets can trade Darrelle Revis for either QB's Alex Smith or Matt Flynn or another CB. Most likely Revis will be traded Jets should receive's a 2nd rd pick & another for him and a player. What would you like to see what the Jets can picks up for Darrelle Revis. Hate to see him get trade it but I don't think he'll be the same player he once was.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Johnson want to trade Revis  Empty Re: Johnson want to trade Revis

Post by NY JETS1 Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:42 pm

IrishJets1129 wrote:Would you like to see IF the Jets can trade Darrelle Revis for either QB's Alex Smith or Matt Flynn or another CB. Most likely Revis will be traded Jets should receive's a 2nd rd pick & another for him and a player. What would you like to see what the Jets can picks up for Darrelle Revis. Hate to see him get trade it but I don't think he'll be the same player he once was.

The players you mentioned are not enough. I would trade Revis to the Raiders for the 3rd overall pick, plus next years #1 and a #2 the following year. It would have to take something like that.
NY JETS1
NY JETS1
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:29 pm

You don't trade the best defensive player in the NFL for Alex Smith.

There are mixed schools of thought on this one. Some say keep him, others feel to trade him , and now. His stock might not be as high as his return to his old form is not guaranteed. Personally, I can't see him carrying a $16 mill/year price tag for a corner as great as he is.

The new GM is a sharp guy, hopefully he'll do the right thing. Since the cat is out of the bag, I hope Revis doesn't get an attitude problem. All players want to feel wanted.

All I could think of is QB Kaepernick and the luck the 49ers have. 9 games into his career and he's going to the big dance with victories over Rodgers and Manning. He is better IMO than Luck and RGIII.

The Jets have to just bust that damned curse already.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:00 pm

I been hearing Jets could get a 1st and a 2nd Rd's this year from the drafts could uses them to trade up to get the best players that there. Or they could get a 1st this year and a 1st next year drafts.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Johnson want to trade Revis  Empty trading Revise

Post by Phil2010 Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:11 pm

I thought that the jets should explore trading revise once season ended, If we could get 2 first round picks I think that it could go a long way in helping the Jets, Cap space plus some young good players to help this roster out. In order to get 2 first round picks it would have to be after this draft because nobody is going to give that after his injury.

Phil2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down