Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarvaris Jackson

2 posters

Go down

Tarvaris Jackson  Empty Tarvaris Jackson

Post by IrishJets1129 Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:48 am

Jets new GM, is interested in bring in Tarvaris Jackson to compete with Mark Sanchez for the starting job. Jets have too many caps problem to go out and try to get a QB's like Alex Smith or Matt Flynn . So that will leave them to get a QB for less money. I'm Not to sold on Jackson. Jets also show interest in Matt Moore Jason Campbell & David Garrard. I wouldn't mind getting Matt Moore he only 28 year old and I also like Byron Leftwich he has done a nice job went big ben was injured. So those are my 2 choices Matt Moore or QB, Byron Leftwich. Most likely Sanchez was get the start and who ever they bring in will be the back up.

Last edited by IrishJets1129 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Tarvaris Jackson  Empty Re: Tarvaris Jackson

Post by NY JETS1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:34 pm

IrishJets1129 wrote:Jets new GM, is interested in being in Tarvaris Jackson to compete with Mark Sanchez for the starting job. Jets have too many caps problem to go out and try to get a QB's like Alex Smith or Matt Flynn . So that will leave them to get a QB for less money. I'm Not to sold on Jackson. Jets also show interest in Matt Moore Jason Campbell & David Garrard. I wouldn't mind getting Matt Moore he only 28 year old and I also like Byron Leftwich he has done a nice job went big ben was injured. So those are my 2 choices Matt Moore or QB, Byron Leftwich. Most likely Sanchez was get the start and who ever they being in will be the back up.

The Jets can bring in whatever QB they want and I will root for them, as long as his name isn't M. Vick.
NY JETS1
NY JETS1
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Its won't be M Vick that for sure Vick said he have no interest going to the Jets. Amen to that.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down