Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Harbaugh Brothers

+2
milani
ILvLamp
6 posters

Go down

The Harbaugh Brothers Empty The Harbaugh Brothers

Post by ILvLamp Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:45 pm

Ohhhhhhhh, yeeeeaaahhhh...now that's going to be one mighty fiiiiiiine Super Bowl... cat

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

The Harbaugh Brothers Empty Re: The Harbaugh Brothers

Post by milani Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:52 am

It may be a long shot but I'd root for Ray Lewis to get one more so he can ride off into the sunset. Sad for Tony Gonzalez. He was making plays yesterday even in double coverage. You wonder if we had got him the last 3 years to play before the Lambeau faithful. One thing is for sure. We face both the Ravens and Falcons next season and neither player will be on the field.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:11 pm

And from what I read.......Charles Woodson and Donald Driver will not be on the field either.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:26 pm

ILvLamp wrote:Ohhhhhhhh, yeeeeaaahhhh...now that's going to be one mighty fiiiiiiine Super Bowl... cat

Without a doubt!! I wouldn't want to be their Mom or Dad or siblings! Who do you root for? I don't think I'd be able to even watch the game!
Neutral
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:03 pm

I have to say I was very impressed by the second half performances of both Harbaughs, shutting out two powerful offenses in come-from-behind wins.

Not to take another shot at poor HD who is not here to defend himself (even though he is hopefully sipping a pina colada on some tropical beach and not in some backwater clink somewhere)... but Jim Harbaugh is no joke. I don't particularly like him and I'd love to see him blow a fusebox over some egregiously bad call, but he is a damn fine coach, worthy of last year's Coach of the Year award, and equally worthy of bringing his team to the big dance.

He's made some mistakes (who hasn't) but the good far outweighs the bad on his ledger and at this point I would rank him up with the very best coaches in the entire league.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:05 pm

duck wrote:I have to say I was very impressed by the second half performances of both Harbaughs, shutting out two powerful offenses in come-from-behind wins.

Not to take another shot at poor HD who is not here to defend himself (even though he is hopefully sipping a pina colada on some tropical beach and not in some backwater clink somewhere)... but Jim Harbaugh is no joke. I don't particularly like him and I'd love to see him blow a fusebox over some egregiously bad call, but he is a damn fine coach, worthy of last year's Coach of the Year award, and equally worthy of bringing his team to the big dance.

He's made some mistakes (who hasn't) but the good far outweighs the bad on his ledger and at this point I would rank him up with the very best coaches in the entire league.

He seems like an overly intense dickbag, but few coaches can come from college and get it like he has. He's done an outstanding job with basically the same team that Singletary struggled to win 6 games with.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down