Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Season Direction

5 posters

Go down

Next Season Direction Empty Next Season Direction

Post by milani Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:34 am

Obviously, next season we need to continue to strengthen the defensive and offensive lines. Hopefully, Sherrod and Bulaga can come back and step up. We need a Nick Perry if we are going to chase a guy like Capernick. We also need a Bishop in front to at least slow down the teams that run the ball. And we still need someone who can resemble a Cullen Jenkins. 3 of the last 4 post seasons our defense could not get it done.

That season finale loss to the Vikings loomed large. We did not get the bye and you could see the fatigue in the second half tonight. Had we got the 9ers at our place we may not have one but I believe it could have gone down to the wire.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Next Season Direction Empty Re: Next Season Direction

Post by duck Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:50 am

milani wrote:

Obviously, next season we need to continue to strengthen the defensive and offensive lines. Hopefully, Sherrod and Bulaga can come back and step up. We need a Nick Perry if we are going to chase a guy like Capernick. We also need a Bishop in front to at least slow down the teams that run the ball. And we still need someone who can resemble a Cullen Jenkins. 3 of the last 4 post seasons our defense could not get it done.

That season finale loss to the Vikings loomed large. We did not get the bye and you could see the fatigue in the second half tonight. Had we got the 9ers at our place we may not have one but I believe it could have gone down to the wire.

Ah, we were destined to lose this one. As you said earlier, we do not match up well against these guys. More than anything else this time, one player -- Kaepernick -- did us in.

I think the Niners will lose to the winner of the Seattle/Atlanta game (Seattle is my pick). There is no way Kaepernick can run for almost 200 yards again against another playoff defense.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:54 am

duck wrote:
milani wrote:

Ah, we were destined to lose this one. As you said earlier, we do not match up well against these guys. More than anything else this time, one player -- Kaepernick -- did us in.

I think the Niners will lose to the winner of the Seattle/Atlanta game (Seattle is my pick). There is no way Kaepernick can run for almost 200 yards again against another playoff defense.

Just because he happened to play the Packers' defense in the postseason, it doesn't mean that he's faced a playoff defense yet.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:18 am

Peterson,now a fricken quarterback shreds us for 180 and his name isnt even Tebow.Yeah the vikes showed all to see how to run on us,we are no better than last year for a playoff defense as our defense looked to kemperdick like Utah state.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:21 am

Hey Milani.........New Year's Resolution:

"DRINK EFFEN LESS and PLAY EVEN MORE" ... now go ahead an copyright it.

GO RAVENS !!!!!!!!!!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:24 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Hey Milani.........New Year's Resolution:

"DRINK EFFEN LESS and PLAY EVEN MORE" ... now go ahead an copyright it.

GO RAVENS !!!!!!!!!!

Great title for a book on Packer watering holes! We could include Duck's bar and an assortment that you have frequented along with the many characters that we discover there.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:53 pm

It book would have to be ghost-written. Not there are any skeletons.......just proprietary "events". Duck's bar is the best.......more like a neighborhood party / tailgate atmosphere than a bar atmosphere. Plus I doubt if they really care much if you get really plastered.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down