Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFC Playoffs: Pack@49ers

+4
JnC4GB
MB20
ILvLamp
duck
8 posters

Go down

NFC Playoffs:  Pack@49ers Empty NFC Playoffs: Pack@49ers

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Alright, fuck it... Too close to call with the brain so the heart gets to call the tune this time... Wink

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0

Back to top Go down

NFC Playoffs:  Pack@49ers Empty Re: NFC Playoffs: Pack@49ers

Post by duck Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:39 pm

_HD_ wrote:Alright, fuck it... Too close to call with the brain so the heart gets to call the tune this time... Wink

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0

Are you shitting me?? I was about to post almost the same thing verbatim... with the same fucking score. I kid you not. This is weird. So I'm going to have to tweak things a little (below).

This is a game that I had pretty much written off weeks ago but now I'm starting to feel the vibe that the injured Niners with a rookie QB might be undone by a veteran squad with a QB with a chip on his shoulder playing his first time before his N. Cal. folks and a defense that suddenly gained a formidable presence in Sir Charles. No disrespect to the Niners. They will play tough and this game could be a coin flip late in the fourth quarter.

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Duck 27-23 Pack 1-0
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Alright, fuck it... Too close to call with the brain so the heart gets to call the tune this time... Wink

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Lv 65-0 Harbaugh
Erin's clit becomes aroused when she sees Harbaugh strutting up and down the sidelines, as he runs his fingers through his hair and squints his eyes with that hot/sexy look of his. The distraction to Erin is too much to overcome, and she is unable to perform at her usual discount/double-check level. She becomes frozen on the field, and McMoobies is forced to drag her off the field by her clit. To make matters worse, as Duck and Ringo are performing their high-leg kicks on the sidelines, Duck accidentally discount/double-kicks Erin on her tender clit as she is dragged to the sidelines.

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:48 pm

ILvLamp wrote:Alright, fuck it... Too close to call with the brain so the heart gets to call the tune this time... Wink

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Lv 65-0 Harbaugh
Erin's clit becomes aroused when she sees Harbaugh strutting up and down the sidelines, as he runs his fingers through his hair and squints his eyes with that hot/sexy look of his. The distraction to Erin is too much to overcome, and she is unable to perform at her usual discount/double-check level. She becomes frozen on the field, and McMoobies is forced to drag her off the field by her clit. To make matters worse, as Duck and Ringo are performing their high-leg kicks on the sidelines, Duck accidentally discount/double-kicks Erin on her tender clit as she is dragged to the sidelines.

You need a new schtick, LV. This is beneath you.

Seriously.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

NFC Playoffs:  Pack@49ers Empty Injured Niners ?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Questionablefingeris questionable for Saturday's NFC Divisional Playoff against Green Bay
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Questionableneckis questionable for Saturday's NFC Divisional Playoff against Green Bay
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Questionableelbowis questionable for Saturday's NFC Divisional Playoff against Green Bay

Doesn't look serious to me !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:00 pm

ILvLamp wrote:Alright, fuck it... Too close to call with the brain so the heart gets to call the tune this time... Wink

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Lv 65-0 Harbaugh

Wow. That sounds like one clit that could use a niiiice loooong soak in a soothing palmolive bath and let Madge throw on some rubber gloves to work some rejuve clitastic magic... I mean seriously--call the police... That clit is a crime! Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:20 pm

duck wrote:

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Lv 65-0 Harbaugh

Seriously.

One of the few unfortunate consequences of 2009-2010 is that it left LMV as an empty husk of a smack-talker. Kind of sad.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:28 pm

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Duck 27-23 Pack 1-0
MB 28-21 SF 1-0

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:02 pm

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Duck 27-23 Pack 1-0
MB 28-21 SF 1-0
JnC 38-25 Pack 1-0
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:05 pm

MB20 wrote:
duck wrote:

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Lv 65-0 Harbaugh

Seriously.

One of the few unfortunate consequences of 2009-2010 is that it left LMV as an empty husk of a smack-talker. Kind of sad.

Well, all I can say is that it's un-fucking-canny how Erin's clit seems to take so much abuse whenever she's around. And, who is this Erin, anyway? Poor thing--having to witness all that grave clitoral abuse... It'd be a miracle is she hasn't suffered PTCD (post traumatic clit disorder), so perhaps a little slack is in order from you ring caps... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:16 pm

_HD_ wrote:
MB20 wrote:
duck wrote:

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Lv 65-0 Harbaugh

Seriously.

Well, all I can say is that it's un-fucking-canny how Erin's clit seems to take so much abuse whenever she's around. And, who is this Erin, anyway? Poor thing--having to witness all that grave clitoral abuse... It'd be a miracle is she hasn't suffered PTCD (post traumatic clit disorder), so perhaps a little slack is in order from you ring caps... Very Happy

Hopefully that will get her juices flowing.

The only reason I'm ragging on her is that she's got more game than that. In fact it's a measure of respect on my part. I've read enough of her stuff over the last 10-15 years to know she doesn't have to keep repeating this Erin/clit/Packers lose 70-0 shit anymore.

It's weak, LV. Move forward with something new. You're disappointing the people who like and respect you.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:36 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
MB20 wrote:
duck wrote:

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Lv 65-0 Harbaugh

Seriously.

The only reason I'm ragging on her is that she's got more game than that. In fact it's a measure of respect on my part. I've read enough of her stuff over the last 10-15 years to know she doesn't have to keep repeating this Erin/clit/Packers lose 70-0 shit anymore.

It's weak, LV. Move forward with something new. You're disappointing the people who like and respect you.

Oh, Duck... I don't think you should be so harsh. She's clearly on an awareness campaign to just say NO to clitoral abuse. I mean--yes--it's a very small specific spot...but think of all the butchers out there who have no concept of how to work it... And this Erin chick...Shocked Wow--talk about taking a licking and keeping on ticking... If they ever catch the perpetrator of that shit--it's 5-15 mandatory in the federal pen. Thank GOD PETC (People for the Ethical Treatment of Clitoris) got that law passed...

Back to top Go down

Post by PackFanKnowItAll Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:37 am

duck wrote:

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Lv 65-0 Harbaugh

Seriously.

Exacatmundo, duck! If anyone on this board knows about comedy it's you! And as the resident professional comic of the board, this person should DEFINITELY listen to you! YEAH!!

This Lv person is OBVIOUSLY obsessed with the Packers and Aron Rogers. She probably secretly LOVES both of them! I know a little bit about psychology, and they are DEFINITELY caught in some sort of a "I LOVE you, I HATE you!" borderline personality disorder. But can you blame them? The Packer and Aron Rogers are the BEST! Aron, especially, is the BEST QB I have EVER SEEN! High five, duck! Us Packer fans are AWESOME! YEAH!!
PackFanKnowItAll
PackFanKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:04 am

PackFanKnowItAll wrote:
duck wrote:

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Lv 65-0 Harbaugh

Seriously.

Exacatmundo, duck! If anyone on this board knows about comedy it's you! And as the resident professional comic of the board, this person should DEFINITELY listen to you! YEAH!!

This Lv person is OBVIOUSLY obsessed with the Packers and Aron Rogers. She probably secretly LOVES both of them! I know a little bit about psychology, and they are DEFINITELY caught in some sort of a "I LOVE you, I HATE you!" borderline personality disorder. But can you blame them? The Packer and Aron Rogers are the BEST! Aron, especially, is the BEST QB I have EVER SEEN! High five, duck! Us Packer fans are AWESOME! YEAH!!

Hmmm. I sense that you are trying to resurrect the line I gave LMV when she was going off on Favre, but it was "I hate you, I want you", not "I love you, I want you." Still, you've got a pretty decent memory there, PFKIA. Should we guess what your previous AOL screen name was?

In any case, my comments about LMV's weak stuff applies doubly to you. You've taken a promising concept and gone absolutely nowhere with it. I don't even read your crap anymore because it's the same old shit every time. Boring.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:32 pm

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Duck 27-23 Pack 1-0
MB 28-21 SF 1-0
JnC 38-25 Pack 1-0
Milani 34-14 SF 1-0
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by PackFanKnowItAll Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:03 pm

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Lv 65-0 Harbaugh

PFKIA 126-0 Aron Rogers YEAH! 19-0 OMG! Aron is SO going to make those farty whiners wish they would have drafted the BEST QB I have ever SEEN! And I can't wait to peddle around my neighborhood doing victory laps on my Packer big wheel with the green and gold tassels on the handlebars after the game! YEAH!!!
PackFanKnowItAll
PackFanKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:07 pm

I resent the fact that you would think that I would make light of Erin's injuries, Duck. It was not intended to be humorous. I am very concerned for Erin's safety.

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:14 am

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Duck 27-23 Pack 1-0
MB 28-21 SF 1-0
JnC 38-25 Pack 1-0
Milani 34-14 SF 1-0
throttle 24-23 pack rogers playing against his favorite boyhood team,dreams of conquest
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:21 am

ILvLamp wrote:Hopefully that will get her juices flowing.

I resent the fact that you would think that I would make light of Erin's injuries, Duck. It was not intended to be humorous. I am very concerned for Erin's safety.

Major upgrade here, LV. Nice work!
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:27 pm

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Duck 27-23 Pack 1-0
MB 28-21 SF 1-0
JnC 38-25 Pack 1-0
Milani 34-14 SF 1-0
Ringo 34-14 Packers
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:30 pm

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Duck 27-23 Pack 1-0
MB 28-21 SF 1-0
JnC 38-25 Pack 1-0
Milani 34-14 SF 1-0
throttle 24-23 pack rogers playing against his favorite boyhood team,dreams of conquest
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 pm

If this game is anything like Denver/Baltimore, my liver is going to have a heart attack

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:07 pm

OK its halftime ............ let's root for JnC !!!!!!!!!!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:16 pm

rogers playing against his favorite boyhood team,dreams of conquest

maybe only a wet dream?
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:20 pm

HD 27-24 Pack 1-0
Duck 27-23 Pack 1-0
MB 28-21 SF 1-0
JnC 38-25 Pack 1-0
Milani 34-14 SF 1-0

Maybe only a wet dream?
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down