Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice effort from Harris

3 posters

Go down

Nice effort from Harris Empty Nice effort from Harris

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:58 pm

53 yards receiving

47 yards rushing

I like his quick acceleration and those dump off passes were very effective.

Back to top Go down

Nice effort from Harris Empty Re: Nice effort from Harris

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:10 pm

I just like his (Harris') seemingly ability to unfazed by any playoff pressure, Lambeau pressure, etc. Reminds me of Starks' attitude in 2010. Still waiting for Driver to get on the field and make a difference. Given the do or die situation next week in SF I think we should put Cobb back on ALL punts and kickoffs.......and put Driver on the roster to replace the young guy. Jus sayin'
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:36 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:I just like his (Harris') seemingly ability to unfazed by any playoff pressure, Lambeau pressure, etc. Reminds me of Starks' attitude in 2010. Still waiting for Driver to get on the field and make a difference. Given the do or die situation next week in SF I think we should put Cobb back on ALL punts and kickoffs.......and put Driver on the roster to replace the young guy. Jus sayin'

Harris and Starks are completely different kinds of runners but you're right, their attitudes are comparable. Harris really impresses me with his level of poise and confidence. I also like the fact that he presented himself as a reliable and formidable safety valve for Rodgers. We're gonna need that check down option against the Niners. Harris is quite a pick up.

However, I see no reason to activate Driver at all. I'm happy with either Ross or Cobb returning kicks, but I'd lean slightly towards Ross. Cobb dances around too much and Ross has been more effective in his brief stint. What would Driver possibly offer that's better? I know he's the sentimental choice but he doesn't provide the versatility of Ross.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:39 pm

MM inferred that the only way Driver will play is if someone else is down. The need for special teams help is making him the odd man out when you can only go with 46.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:49 pm

Alright........I am just worried Jordy gets dinged again and we're stuck with Boykin or whoever took Brett Swain's job LOL LOL LOL LOL. I suppose if McD had some added innovation he could switch up and run an actual 2 TE receiver set ala the days of Chewy and Jackson. This could freeze the great Niner LBs a bit and let Rodgers run around. I'd love to see the middle open up as it did this afternoon at Fed Ex and let Rodgers break the Niners backs on a couple of 20+ yard scampers up the middle. Getting fired up already.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:30 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Alright........I am just worried Jordy gets dinged again and we're stuck with Boykin or whoever took Brett Swain's job LOL LOL LOL LOL. I suppose if McD had some added innovation he could switch up and run an actual 2 TE receiver set ala the days of Chewy and Jackson. This could freeze the great Niner LBs a bit and let Rodgers run around. I'd love to see the middle open up as it did this afternoon at Fed Ex and let Rodgers break the Niners backs on a couple of 20+ yard scampers up the middle. Getting fired up already.

Super idea. If only Gonzalez was with us we could hit them with the 2 headed monster.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down