Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a wasted opportunity

+2
throttleplate
MB20
6 posters

Go down

What a wasted opportunity Empty What a wasted opportunity

Post by MB20 Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:50 pm

This has to have been the worst 11-5 season ever. With a bye week on the line, they played like that. Tramon Williams was fucking lost today. 3rd and 11 and Capers calls a 3-man rush with that fucking "don't cover anybody" zone "defense". Jordy having to pick up MM's challenge flag (which was awfully telling). Multiple time outs having to be taken because MM can't get a fucking playcall in.

They'll probably win next week, but they're not sniffing the championship game. They don't deserve to. If they don't get a fucking defense and an offensive line right quick, Rodgers is going to join Favre in the "Our Primes Were Wasted Because Our Decision Makers Were Idiots" club.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

What a wasted opportunity Empty Re: What a wasted opportunity

Post by throttleplate Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:58 pm

MB,i saw the offense line play well,it was AD and Ponder whom of all QBs we couldnt sack or rattle,even on most 3rd downs with AD out ponder still got the ball on the money,look at the last queens td where md should have had it,perfect pass,it was ponders and ADs day in the big baggie,we came back 3 times from being down so i have no ill towards the game as we will come out next week and win.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:04 pm

This why they play the games fellas. One more....WASH vs DALLAS. Then the fiscal cliff.......whoa!!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:10 pm

throttleplate wrote:MB,i saw the offense line play well,it was AD and Ponder whom of all QBs we couldnt sack or rattle,even on most 3rd downs with AD out ponder still got the ball on the money,look at the last queens td where md should have had it,perfect pass,it was ponders and ADs day in the big baggie,we came back 3 times from being down so i have no ill towards the game as we will come out next week and win.

Yeah, they were OK.

But, really. They just fucked whatever chances they had at reaching the Super Bowl today. They had a chance IMO with the bye, but they don't have a prayer at this point. In large part because Dom Capers is a fucking retard, by the way. I fucking can't stand Capers. Have I said before that I think Capers is a fucking idiot and I can't believe we won a Super Bowl with a total fucktard of a defensive coordinator? 'Cause I feel that way. Even though I hide it well

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:51 pm

MB20 wrote:This has to have been the worst 11-5 season ever. With a bye week on the line, they played like that. Tramon Williams was fucking lost today. 3rd and 11 and Capers calls a 3-man rush with that fucking "don't cover anybody" zone "defense". Jordy having to pick up MM's challenge flag (which was awfully telling). Multiple time outs having to be taken because MM can't get a fucking playcall in.

They'll probably win next week, but they're not sniffing the championship game. They don't deserve to. If they don't get a fucking defense and an offensive line right quick, Rodgers is going to join Favre in the "Our Primes Were Wasted Because Our Decision Makers Were Idiots" club.

Yep. Tony Dungy was quick to point all that out on the play before the Skins game.

Total idiocy by a D coach. 3 man rush and Matthews, your best pass rusher, is used as a spy for Ponder. The secondary does not press any receiver. Even the Cardinals QB could have completed that one.

You go with the conventional Rush with Matthews flying in on one side. Make Ponder run or hurry the throw and let your corners press. There was no AP on the field. But don't give him a 28 yard floater. Looked like the exact defense Donatell called on the 4th and 26.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:55 am

Maybe just maybe lessons will be learned and the rematch will go the other way. Another Packers playoff win at The Stick would be epic.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:02 pm

The Vikings are approaching this with a nothing to lose mentality.

They were not supposed to win 10 games or get in this year. And they were certainly not supposed to beat us once this year. Now they feel like Cinderella. I sure hope they turn into a pumpkin long before midnight next Saturday evening.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:29 pm

MB20 wrote:They just fucked whatever chances they had at reaching the Super Bowl today. They had a chance IMO with the bye, but they don't have a prayer at this point.

Dude, we had the #1 seed last year and were one and done and the 6th seed the year before and won it all.

Lessened their chances or made it harder on themselves, sure, but "fucked whatever chances they had"? C'mon.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:27 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:They just fucked whatever chances they had at reaching the Super Bowl today. They had a chance IMO with the bye, but they don't have a prayer at this point.

Dude, we had the #1 seed last year and were one and done and the 6th seed the year before and won it all.

Lessened their chances or made it harder on themselves, sure, but "fucked whatever chances they had"? C'mon.

Easy on MB, JnC. He went into full Bergamo mode in the first quarter of Sunday's game when the Vikes went up 13-0, and he hasn't come down since. His TV is probably smashed and there are holes punched in walls all over his house. I just hope his wife and dog haven't suffered any serious injury.

Right now the mere mention of TT, MM, or anything Packers will elicit a barrage of obscenities from him.

But he'll be okay by Saturday, ready to sit in front of his new TV and watch the next game. Very Happy
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down