Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House cleaning...who stays, who goes...

Go down

House cleaning...who stays, who goes... Empty House cleaning...who stays, who goes...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:58 pm

I hope to make my list after the last game against Cleveland. There are alot of obvious ones. Lets all bring out our lists and see what we agree and disagree on.

Back to top Go down

House cleaning...who stays, who goes... Empty Re: House cleaning...who stays, who goes...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:41 am

I love Heath and Troy. I think they could use Cramarti more often though. As far as Wallace goes, he looked like a nobody all season. I think they could do better. The corners are good. (Allen)I would keep him. I hope DeCastro is in a funk from not laying all season cause he looked awful in the last 2 games. Can't think of anyone else to comment on just yet.

Back to top Go down

House cleaning...who stays, who goes... Empty Re: House cleaning...who stays, who goes...

Post by RLON39 Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:07 am

Decastro will be a pro bowl right guard, by his third season. I really hope the resign Starks and have him battle it out with Gilbert for the LT position, with Adams penciled in on the right side. Colon will stay because its to expensive to cut him, so hopefully he restructures. Sanders should be extended, but I think there is no question that you let both mendy and Wallace walk. The other issue is getting a young, healthy QB as a backup. On the defensive side, the decisions are much tougher to make. Troy and James are very expensive but difficult to give up on if you want an elite defense.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down