Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losing become addictive just like winning...

Go down

Losing become addictive just like winning... Empty Losing become addictive just like winning...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:21 pm

The only problem is that once you start losing, it's twice as difficult to get back to winning. Just ask a Browns' or Bengal's fan and they'll tell you that once you start down that road, it could forever dominate your destiny.

Alright, maybe I watched to many Star War’s movies but what can I say, it fits. Smile

Back to top Go down

Losing become addictive just like winning... Empty Re: Losing become addictive just like winning...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:27 pm

As browns fan I tend to agree. It seems it becomes easier for the players to shuck it off and pick up a check. Winning is hard losing is easy, and the pay is still pretty good. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Losing become addictive just like winning... Empty Re: Losing become addictive just like winning...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Dmounts wrote:As browns fan I tend to agree. It seems it becomes easier for the players to shuck it off and pick up a check. Winning is hard losing is easy, and the pay is still pretty good. Crying or Very sad

As a fan of the Steelers', I would not take losing on the level that you Brown's have to endure year-after-year. We'd run management out of town on a rail if they put a product like that on the field. You can bet your buckaroos on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:44 pm

I think if your team would up and move to another city you might understand our patience. That is without a team there is nothing. With a team there's always a chance, there's something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Dmounts wrote:I think if your team would up and move to another city you might understand our patience. That is without a team there is nothing. With a team there's always a chance, there's something.

I bet you were one of the Brown's fans who rooted for the Steelers after you lost your team. Smile Now tell the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:28 am

Yes, that's why he posts here all the time...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:20 am

Nope couldn't do it. I went with the Raiders. pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down