Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winning Ugly

4 posters

Go down

Winning Ugly Empty Winning Ugly

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Defensive injuries and another Lacy fumble........these must get straightened out soon.     Great plays by the WRs.   Nice tackling for the most part.  Also nice seeing Cobb back there running back kickoffs (AS I REQUESTED withn no CONCURRENCES!!!).   Crosby back in the pre-2012 groove......go figa'.   An ugly win over an ugly team.

Next up at Baltimore.   I should be at that game ........ still working on getting a reasonably priced ticket. 

GO PACKERs
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Winning Ugly Empty Re: Winning Ugly

Post by milani Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:35 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Defensive injuries and another Lacy fumble........these must get straightened out soon.     Great plays by the WRs.   Nice tackling for the most part.  Also nice seeing Cobb back there running back kickoffs (AS I REQUESTED withn no CONCURRENCES!!!).   Crosby back in the pre-2012 groove......go figa'.   An ugly win over an ugly team.

Next up at Baltimore.   I should be at that game ........ still working on getting a reasonably priced ticket. 

GO PACKERs
I thought it was skinny Franklin that fumbled. I don't think you'll see many pretty wins this season. There will be more and more ugly games. Let's hope they result in ugly wins nevertheless.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:45 pm

milani wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:Defensive injuries and another Lacy fumble........these must get straightened out soon.     Great plays by the WRs.   Nice tackling for the most part.  Also nice seeing Cobb back there running back kickoffs (AS I REQUESTED withn no CONCURRENCES!!!).   Crosby back in the pre-2012 groove......go figa'.   An ugly win over an ugly team.

GO PACKERs
I thought it was skinny Franklin that fumbled. I don't think you'll see many pretty wins this season. There will be more and more ugly games. Let's hope they result in ugly wins nevertheless.
Lacy fumbled and recovered his own fumble.........that was in the second half of today's game versus the Lions.   His other fumble was against the Niners in week 1, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:59 pm

franklin got the ball popped out of his arms and it rolled directly to rodgers
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:30 pm

throttleplate wrote:franklin got the ball popped out of his arms and it rolled directly to rodgers
And he was promptly benched
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:39 pm

i was wanting starks released during camp but now i hope he returns soon as i am a fan of his running style and the jersey #44 makes him look like a bruiser which he proved he is when healthy.If we lose lacy for an injury whats the chances franklin can be depended on running between the tackles?Not good as he fumbled today and he is back rdecieving kickoffs,he is infected with Rossitis.

Packers ran the ball today 33 times and passed 30 WTF!!!!, affraid i like this new ground and pound,hurry up starks and get healthy as we need you and lacy to spell each other.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down