Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLAYERS THAT WILL MOST LIKELY MOVE ON AFTER 2012

5 posters

Go down

PLAYERS THAT WILL MOST LIKELY MOVE ON AFTER 2012 Empty PLAYERS THAT WILL MOST LIKELY MOVE ON AFTER 2012

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think the players listed is going to hurt anyone's feelings, however I think Mendenhall will have better success with his next team if he does end up signing with another team.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

PLAYERS THAT WILL MOST LIKELY MOVE ON AFTER 2012 Empty Re: PLAYERS THAT WILL MOST LIKELY MOVE ON AFTER 2012

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:23 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think the players listed is going to hurt anyone's feelings, however I think Mendenhall will have better success with his next team if he does end up signing with another team.

The Steelers' have already done something that I've never seen them do before...they've already begun negotiating a new contract with Mendenhall in the middle of the season. So Mendenhall will stay if they agree and I think he will.

Back to top Go down

PLAYERS THAT WILL MOST LIKELY MOVE ON AFTER 2012 Empty Re: PLAYERS THAT WILL MOST LIKELY MOVE ON AFTER 2012

Post by Poppy Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:01 pm

My guess is that they are just feeling him out to see what it would take to resign him, kind of window shopping.

He better come cheap, damaged goods, a fumbler, and a head case on top of it. I personally don't think he has very good vision for a RB. It would be interesting to see him get a decent shot with the new, young OL moving forward but he may price himself out of the burg.

C. J.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:33 pm

My guess is that they are just feeling him out to see what it would take to resign him, kind of window shopping.

He better come cheap, damaged goods, a fumbler, and a head case on top of it. I personally don't think he has very good vision for a RB. It would be interesting to see him get a decent shot with the new, young OL moving forward but he may price himself out of the burg.

C. J.

If they keep him,it would surely surprise me. I believe he's history
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:52 pm

They should cut him he sucks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Dmounts wrote:They should cut him he sucks.

You're not funny. You need a new act.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:06 pm

What the truth hurts. Ok I'm sorry. Evil or Very Mad I'm so very sorry. Evil or Very Mad I'm not really sorry @ all. hahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Dmounts wrote:What the truth hurts. Ok I'm sorry. Evil or Very Mad I'm so very sorry. Evil or Very Mad I'm not really sorry @ all. hahahahaha

Attention Board Moderator, Dmounts needs a 1-week ban.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:35 pm

BAN I perfer right guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Dmounts wrote:BAN I perfer right guard.

I really don't care what you use, you need something to cover up your stink. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:56 pm

It's lake Erie. What can I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Dmounts wrote:It's lake Erie. What can I say.

I hate to disagree with you but it smells more like diarrhea. It has to be connected with the Cleveland Brown's. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:28 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
Dmounts wrote:What the truth hurts. Ok I'm sorry. Evil or Very Mad I'm so very sorry. Evil or Very Mad I'm not really sorry @ all. hahahahaha

For what? Pissing you off? Read the rules. if ya can't play nice.... ya ain't gonna play! I'm NOT gonna be a part of a babysitting service.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Admin wrote:

For what? Pissing you off? Read the rules. if ya can't play nice.... ya ain't gonna play! I'm NOT gonna be a part of a babysitting service.

Dude, I'm shocked that you took this seriously. It was just a joke. Some of you guys need to let your hair down once in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Admin wrote:

Dude, I'm shocked that you took this seriously. It was just a joke. Some of you guys need to let your hair down once in a while.
Sorry for being testy... If you ONLY knew what bullshit I have to wade thru on here. Trust me when I say... it gets old real fast.... so many whiners. LOL. Again pardon me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Sorry for being testy... If you ONLY knew what bullshit I have to wade thru on here. Trust me when I say... it gets old real fast.... so many whiners. LOL. Again pardon me.

Really? I guess I don't see what's going on backstage. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Really? I guess I don't see what's going on backstage. lol!
Well there's the dude from the vikings board, who seems to be REAL upset that someone called him by his name???? He's sent several letters of request to me that the rules should be modified to "ban" someone for doing that. Personally.... I'd like to kick him in the nadsack. I should make a rule for myself.... no posting after reading messages from losers! LOL. EVEN if they send 256,000 of them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:02 am

Why would we resign mendy...soft, timid runner with good athleticism but no vision...plus not a great attitude, thinks he's some kind of great mind, not at all grounded.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:14 am

RLON39 wrote:Why would we resign mendy...soft, timid runner with good athleticism but no vision...plus not a great attitude, thinks he's some kind of great mind, not at all grounded.

I have no idea what's going on. I read an article saying that the Steelers were in contract negotiations with him, which makes no sense since they are the ones who pride themselves of telling the entire NFL that they will not negotiate during the regular season and now we hear that not only are they negotiating- but they are doing so with a player that most of us would agree should be released.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:17 am

Yes, I know, I read that too ad I'm just confused. I'd take mendy for the league minimum, nothing more. He has a 3rd down skill set, despite his size, and that's how I think he should be used in the league. He catches and blocks well, I will say that.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:20 am

LOL...funny thread.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down