Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QB's on the move

Go down

QB's on the move Empty QB's on the move

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Over the next few weeks, I'll be examining potential offseason salary cap casualties and trade candidates, based on performance and contract situations. Quarterback is the single most important position in professional sports, so we'll kick things off with a breakdown of signal callers who may become available this offseason.
Quarterbacks

Release Candidates:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More Murky Futures:

Back to top Go down

QB's on the move Empty Re: QB's on the move

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:32 pm

LMAO, you need to be able to do math before you can figure out what a cap is, I am still trying to figure out why you thought Dolt McThud and Brady Quinn was the 2nd coming of Joe Montana, Oh, BTW, he was the QB for the 49ers and a 3rd round pick in the draft, however I said he should have been the 1st pick in the 79 NFL draft, but keep thinking 70% completion in college makes for a sure fire choice in the NFL, LOL, QUINN and McThud.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:34 pm

Oh, and I forgot, you wanted Weeden as well and about half way through the season you was calling for your boy McThud, LOL 0-3. I am sorry, you didnt want McThud, you wanted them to waist another 1st round pick on a QB in the 2013 draft, LOL lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:01 pm

NFL Network reports that the Browns are close to luring Chip Kelly away from Oregon to be their next head coach.
Kelly's college tenure is nearing its end following Thursday night's Fiesta Bowl win over Kansas State. Although Kelly flirted with the Eagles and Bills, it was always clear that Cleveland would be in hottest pursuit. As expected, the Browns are tabbing Kelly without a general manager in place, suggesting the rookie coach will have full personnel control, at least over his offense. And that's the way to do it with a guy like Kelly. It will be interesting to see whether the Browns put Brandon Weeden on the offseason trade block. Slow-twitch in his movement and a strict pocket passer, he is the opposite of what Kelly seeks in a quarterback.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:43 pm

The Browns arent about to put Weeden on the trade block, he is the best QB they have no if's and's or but's about it.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:50 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:The Browns arent about to put Weeden on the trade block, he is the best QB they have no if's and's or but's about it.
Yeah, even if Kelly would have taken the job Weeden wasnt going anyplace, I see your thinking behind that but Cleveland has blown high picks on three straight QB's and two of them are nothing better then a backup that should never have been drafted higher then the 5th round, Weeden shouldnt have been taken before the 3rd round because of his age and I still believe he would have been there for the Browns in round 3.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Dmounts wrote:Over the next few weeks, I'll be examining potential offseason salary cap casualties and trade candidates, based on performance and contract situations. Quarterback is the single most important position in professional sports, so we'll kick things off with a breakdown of signal callers who may become available this offseason.
Quarterbacks

Release Candidates:

More Murky Futures:

With the exception of about 6 of those QB's you posted I would say all but about 6 are starting QB's and a couple just need a little extra time because of the type of system they were in, right now with RGIII's leg in question the Kirk Cousin pick is looking damn good for the Skins, If RGIII dont have to push his return unless thats what the Skins want from him but Cousins looked pretty damn good with the little playing time he had, I actually think Cousins could have won that game against Seattle if it wasnt for that dumb ass coach pushing him to play like he did, I know it would have been a closer game and went down to the wire, Cousins is going to be a good QB one day and I dont see him with the Skins after his contract is up unless he is offered a ton of cash to stay and you never know with that owner
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:03 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:The Browns arent about to put Weeden on the trade block, he is the best QB they have no if's and's or but's about it.
Yeah, even if Kelly would have taken the job Weeden wasnt going anyplace, I see your thinking behind that but Cleveland has blown high picks on three straight QB's and two of them are nothing better then a backup that should never have been drafted higher then the 5th round, Weeden shouldnt have been taken before the 3rd round because of his age and I still believe he would have been there for the Browns in round 3.

New Browns VP of player personnel Michael Lombardi called the selection of Brandon Weeden at No. 22 overall last year a "panicked disaster."

Lombardi also told a Cleveland radio station in September that Colt McCoy gives the team a better chance to win. On the flip side, Weeden's arm strength is better suited to new coach Rob Chudzinski's vertical attack. One source told ESPN Cleveland that team president Joe Banner assured McCoy he is still in the team's plans, though likely not as the starter. We've seen no evidence that Weeden has been given similar assurance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down