Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manchild Opens Mouth Yet Again

5 posters

Go down

The Manchild Opens Mouth Yet Again Empty The Manchild Opens Mouth Yet Again

Post by JnC4GB Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Packers TE: Brian Urlacher 'slow'

The Bears will be without star linebacker Brian Urlacher when they face Green Bay this weekend, and Packers tight end Jermichael Finley said that actually might be a good thing for Chicago.

"Urlacher is at the end of his career right now; he's playing a little slow out there," Finley told Fox Sports Wisconsin on Wednesday. "I don't think they're losing too much if he's out. Putting another guy in might help them a little."

JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The Manchild Opens Mouth Yet Again Empty Re: The Manchild Opens Mouth Yet Again

Post by MB20 Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:23 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Packers TE: Brian Urlacher 'slow'

The Bears will be without star linebacker Brian Urlacher when they face Green Bay this weekend, and Packers tight end Jermichael Finley said that actually might be a good thing for Chicago.

"Urlacher is at the end of his career right now; he's playing a little slow out there," Finley told Fox Sports Wisconsin on Wednesday. "I don't think they're losing too much if he's out. Putting another guy in might help them a little."

He's not properly MANAGED

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:26 am

MB20 wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:Packers TE: Brian Urlacher 'slow'

He's not properly MANAGED

LOL! Between the two of you lately--it's become impossible to handicap which one of you little bitches will emerge victorious in your heated battle to be the first to have the manchild's lovechild... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:12 pm

What a dumb thing to say............doesn't McCarthy understand the concept of the chalkboard in the lockerroom. This does nothing to help the Packers go into Soldier Field and dominate........ala the great run we had in Favre era when Holmgren would take the team into Chicago and blow out the Bears.........an awesome display of pure football domination.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Total bonehead comment. If he thinks that is so true ask any opposing QB or RB on any team if he's better off with Urlacher on the field. He has not missed many games in his career but if you look at the few times we faced the Bears when he was sidelined we probably won. Yes, he may be slower but he still makes plays.

It would be nice if some opponent like even Marshall were to say that about Woodson.

Finley must be prepping himself for a short lived career on the NFL Network where he can put down players and get away with it.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The Manchild Opens Mouth Yet Again Empty I laffed

Post by MB20 Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Linebacker Brian Urlacher has responded to Packers tight end Jermichael Finley, who said that the Bears are better off with the long-time anchor of their defense.

“Just like a couple of years ago, I think, he tore his ACL and the Packers were actually better without him,” Urlacher told SiriusXM NFL Radio on Thursday, via the Chicago Sun-Times. “You know, they won the Super Bowl. I hope we can duplicate that as well because it won’t hurt my feelings if we go on and win the Super Bowl without me like they did without him.”

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:47 am

MB20 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Linebacker Brian Urlacher has responded to Packers tight end Jermichael Finley, who said that the Bears are better off with the long-time anchor of their defense.

“Just like a couple of years ago, I think, he tore his ACL and the Packers were actually better without him,” Urlacher told SiriusXM NFL Radio on Thursday, via the Chicago Sun-Times. “You know, they won the Super Bowl. I hope we can duplicate that as well because it won’t hurt my feelings if we go on and win the Super Bowl without me like they did without him.”

Score one for Urlacher.

It's weird how testy this Sunday's game is getting. It's been a while since I've seen this much trash talking before a game. Each team is giving the other lots of bulletin board material.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:01 am

duck wrote:

Score one for Urlacher.

It's weird how testy this Sunday's game is getting. It's been a while since I've seen this much trash talking before a game. Each team is giving the other lots of bulletin board material.

Yup. It's a big game for both teams--but particularly the Bears. They lose this one--and undoubtedly it will set into play a chain of events that set the organization in a new direction...

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:20 am

It got a lot like this in the Ditka-Gregg years when the Bears were clearly the superior team. A lot of respect from both sides remained until this fiasco started. This is the stuff that baits cheap shots, injuries, and silly penalties. Not what we need when we want to get to the post season and have to face the best.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:01 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Score one for Urlacher.

Yup. It's a big game for both teams--but particularly the Bears. They lose this one--and undoubtedly it will set into play a chain of events that set the organization in a new direction...

Yup. And I sure hope that happens. The Chicago organization has been solid and stable for many years and I personally think Smith is a good (tho not great) coach. I would love to see all that scuttled and send them back to the drawing board.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:04 pm

milani wrote: It got a lot like this in the Ditka-Gregg years when the Bears were clearly the superior team. A lot of respect from both sides remained until this fiasco started. This is the stuff that baits cheap shots, injuries, and silly penalties. Not what we need when we want to get to the post season and have to face the best.

You're right that the Ditka-Gregg era was by far the feistiest in the Bears-Packers history. However, I don't think there's any carry over from then to now. Different coaches. Different players.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:21 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Score one for Urlacher.

Yup. And I sure hope that happens. The Chicago organization has been solid and stable for many years and I personally think Smith is a good (tho not great) coach. I would love to see all that scuttled and send them back to the drawing board.

Actually, I am of the opposite opinion... In my view the Bears are just fine in their mediocrity. A change represents an opportunity for them to bring in those with the capacity to significantly improve their prospects--perhaps even someone with enough of a brain to see that Jay Cuntler is not an NFL franchise QB. Naw---I'd rather continue seeing Lovie's bewildered fucking ass roaming the sidelines with his hands in his pockets cupping his nuts... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:25 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Score one for Urlacher.

Actually, I am of the opposite opinion... In my view the Bears are just fine in their mediocrity. A change represents an opportunity for them to bring in those with the capacity to significantly improve their prospects--perhaps even someone with enough of a brain to see that Jay Cuntler is not an NFL franchise QB. Naw---I'd rather continue seeing Lovie's bewildered fucking ass roaming the sidelines with his hands in his pockets cupping his nuts... Laughing

Couldn't agree more.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:45 pm

MB20 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Score one for Urlacher.

Couldn't agree more.

Well, what these idiots see in Cutler is beyond me. The guy is a fucking loser. Total choke artist. The bigger the game, the worse he performs. So, on the basis of us losing Cutler as the QB of our rival, I agree with you guys.

However, take that away and Lovie and his program are good, characterized by tough ball-hawking defense and exceptional special teams. In short, they've been a better-than-average team for the last few years.

To draw a card analogy, I see the Bears as a 10. If you were to throw that card away and get a new one at random, sure you could get a jack, queen, king or ace. However, the odds are greater you'd get something from deuce through nine.

I just see the odds of the Bears getting worse with a clean start much greater than I see them getting better.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:31 pm

duck wrote:
MB20 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Score one for Urlacher.

Couldn't agree more.

Well, what these idiots see in Cutler is beyond me. The guy is a fucking loser. Total choke artist. The bigger the game, the worse he performs. So, on the basis of us losing Cutler as the QB of our rival, I agree with you guys.

However, take that away and Lovie and his program are good, characterized by tough ball-hawking defense and exceptional special teams. In short, they've been a better-than-average team for the last few years.

To draw a card analogy, I see the Bears as a 10. If you were to throw that card away and get a new one at random, sure you could get a jack, queen, king or ace. However, the odds are greater you'd get something from deuce through nine.

I just see the odds of the Bears getting worse with a clean start much greater than I see them getting better.

I'd rather the Packers strive to continue to be a face card/ace and let the Bears be a 10.

I work with a Bears fan, and I always tell him that Cutler is the absolute worst kind of QB to have. He'll be good enough to make you above average. He'll get you into the playoffs if you give him a good enough defense. He'll never, ever win you a Super Bowl because he's a punk loser at his core. But he'll show you enough that if your decision makers are muddy-headed, delusional dopes, he can stick around for years.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:53 pm

MB20 wrote:
duck wrote:
MB20 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Score one for Urlacher.

Couldn't agree more.

I'd rather the Packers strive to continue to be a face card/ace and let the Bears be a 10.

I work with a Bears fan, and I always tell him that Cutler is the absolute worst kind of QB to have. He'll be good enough to make you above average. He'll get you into the playoffs if you give him a good enough defense. He'll never, ever win you a Super Bowl because he's a punk loser at his core. But he'll show you enough that if your decision makers are muddy-headed, delusional dopes, he can stick around for years.

Well, obviously having the Packers playing at face card or ace level reduces the significance of the value of their opponents' cards, but if I had a chance to throw an opponent's ten back in the deck and give him a new card, I would take that 2:1 shot.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Other than the 1980s Bears era with the Hall of Famers and Ditka and Ryan coaching, and Jerry Vainisi GM-ing, the Bears have always suffered and continue to suffer from CHEAP OWNER SYNDROME. When have the Bears ever had more than one top notch WR? Even Gault and McKinnon were Tier 2 (at best) wide receivers.......and who was the TE.......Emery Moorehead. RIP Charles Martin.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down