Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dark Knight Rises opens up Thursday, filmed in Pittsburgh...Ben and a small group of Steelers players all had some roles in the film...

Go down

A Dark Knight Rises opens up Thursday, filmed in Pittsburgh...Ben and a small group of Steelers players all had some roles in the film... Empty A Dark Knight Rises opens up Thursday, filmed in Pittsburgh...Ben and a small group of Steelers players all had some roles in the film...

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:15 pm

“Batman, meet Big Ben!”

From Ed Bouchette, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on August 5, 2011:

Roethlisberger and about a dozen of his veteran teammates will take part in the filming of Dark Knight Rises playing — what else? — football players at a familiar venue for them, Heinz Field. The production, which has been filming in Pittsburgh, moves Saturday morning to the Steelers home, where thousands of extras playing fans have been recruited.
The Steelers quarterback has become close with Thomas Tull, the film’s executive producer who joined the Steelers ownership group two years ago.

“I’m kind of getting everybody together,” Roethlisberger told the Post-Gazette. “I heard it’s going to be a neat thing at the stadium. I don’t think it will be a big part, it’s not like we’re chasing Batman down or anything. It’s something neat that in 10 years or 20 years we can tell our kids we were in a movie. Thomas does movies big and I’m sure it will be a big-time movie and something fun to be part of.”

You can read more from Mr. Bouchette’s article [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

You can watch the official trailer for the movie [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down

A Dark Knight Rises opens up Thursday, filmed in Pittsburgh...Ben and a small group of Steelers players all had some roles in the film... Empty Re: A Dark Knight Rises opens up Thursday, filmed in Pittsburgh...Ben and a small group of Steelers players all had some roles in the film...

Post by foghorn Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:57 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:“Batman, meet Big Ben!”

From Ed Bouchette, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on August 5, 2011:

Roethlisberger and about a dozen of his veteran teammates will take part in the filming of Dark Knight Rises playing — what else? — football players at a familiar venue for them, Heinz Field. The production, which has been filming in Pittsburgh, moves Saturday morning to the Steelers home, where thousands of extras playing fans have been recruited.
The Steelers quarterback has become close with Thomas Tull, the film’s executive producer who joined the Steelers ownership group two years ago.

“I’m kind of getting everybody together,” Roethlisberger told the Post-Gazette. “I heard it’s going to be a neat thing at the stadium. I don’t think it will be a big part, it’s not like we’re chasing Batman down or anything. It’s something neat that in 10 years or 20 years we can tell our kids we were in a movie. Thomas does movies big and I’m sure it will be a big-time movie and something fun to be part of.”

You can read more from Mr. Bouchette’s article [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

You can watch the official trailer for the movie [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
I was in that movie too.... well sorta... I had to repair one of the lifts they use to film... while they were filming. So... If you think you see a ... Fat, White haired Hillbilly in the background... It's me. LOL. Seriously... I did repair one of their boom lifts during filming. I'm sure I'm not on camera. I'm just messing.... but I have been employed by the steeler's front office, was a Navy Seal and am now a bounty hunter. LOL.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

A Dark Knight Rises opens up Thursday, filmed in Pittsburgh...Ben and a small group of Steelers players all had some roles in the film... Empty Re: A Dark Knight Rises opens up Thursday, filmed in Pittsburgh...Ben and a small group of Steelers players all had some roles in the film...

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:17 pm

foghorn wrote:

I was in that movie too.... well sorta... I had to repair one of the lifts they use to film... while they were filming. So... If you think you see a ... Fat, White haired Hillbilly in the background... It's me. LOL. Seriously... I did repair one of their boom lifts during filming. I'm sure I'm not on camera. I'm just messing.... but I have been employed by the steeler's front office, was a Navy Seal and am now a bounty hunter. LOL.

OMG!!! Are you Taskforce by anychance??? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:27 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
foghorn wrote:

LOL... GOD NO! all is true except for the last sentence.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:47 pm

foghorn wrote:
foghorn wrote:

I was just being facetious. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:58 pm

foghorn wrote:
foghorn wrote:

LOL... I'm just being my normal turdball self.. no offense meant... none taken.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:00 am

foghorn wrote:
foghorn wrote:
foghorn wrote:

LOL... I'm just being my normal turdball self.. no offense meant... none taken.

pfffhhht.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:50 pm

I found out that my sister's friends house was used in the Batman movie. It will be the Commish house. They borrowed it for a month for I think $10,000. They cut a hole in the floor so I'll be interested into finding out what that was all about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:37 pm

foghorn wrote:

Well, I didn't see you. I did see Ben, Brett, Hines and a few others. Hines had the biggest role of the Steelers players. The dude ran for a touchdown on a kickoff and behind him a big explosion that left a big hole in Heinz Field. The Batman movie was pretty good, not great. The first 45-minutes or so was put-you-to-sleep sort of stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down