Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warren Sapp Mouth

2 posters

Go down

Warren Sapp Mouth Empty Warren Sapp Mouth

Post by leejr Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blogs

Thursday, 6.07.2012

TribLIVE.com Web Search by [color:4573=#f00]YAHOO!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

June 5th, 2012

Over the past year, former NFL player and current NFL Network analyst Warren Sapp hasn’t held back when it came to predicting the Steelers’ demise.

After last year’s 35-7 opening-game loss to the Ravens, Sapp said the Steelers’ defense was “old, slow and over.”

The Steelers finished 12-4 last year and were the top-ranked defense.

Sapp is back at it again.

Sapp recently said that the Steelers won’t make the playoffs this year and will be lucky to finish over .500 after the loss of key veterans like Hines Ward, James Farrior and Aaron Smith.

Well, the Steelers finally decided enough was enough and fired some shots back at Sapp.

Actually, Ike Taylor on his weekly show on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], accompanied by teammate Larry Foote, fired a couple darts of their own at Sapp Tuesday.

“He has other issues. I don’t even want to talk about his other issues,” Taylor said referring to Sapp recently filing for bankruptcy. “Man, he is worrying about the wrong thing right now. People are coming knocking at his door.”

Taylor refused to identify Sapp by name only saying: “I don’t like giving anybody any props. He doesn’t deserve it.”

Foote didn’t hesitate to tell host John Harris it was Sapp they were talking about, then shed some light on why they believe Sapp has been so critical.

Foote cited a Monday night game near the end of the 2002 year when Sapp and Tampa Bay teammate Nate Webster tried to break through the Steelers’ stretching line before the game, but was met by former linebackers Jason Gildon and Joey Porter.
Foote said that Porter and Gildon grabbed the two by the throats before a scuffle ensued.

“He came out there hopping like a little girl,” Foote said, “and they snatched them up. If he disagreed with what I said, have him call in. I am sure we have footage.”
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Warren Sapp Mouth Empty Re: Warren Sapp Mouth

Post by RLON39 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:23 pm

I wouldn't piss on Sapp if he was on fire...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:30 am

RLON39 wrote:I wouldn't piss on Sapp if he was on fire...

I've heard that somewhere else before...hmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down