Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRAVIS BENJAMIN IN 2013

Go down

TRAVIS BENJAMIN IN 2013 Empty TRAVIS BENJAMIN IN 2013

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Travis Benjamin is going to wind up being one of the NFL's biggest threat as a slot man ( for those that cant understand NFL lingo that means as a 3rd WR and odds are a special teams player) and on ST because even though I like Josh Cribbs I dont see the Browns keeping him because of the money he is going to make just for special teams when Benjamin is ready to fill in on all 3 fronts, Punt Returner, Kickoff returner and as a 3rd down WR,Mohamed Massaquoi better be looking over his shoulder because I dont think its going to take much to drop Mohamed to the 4th WR spot, he is getting used less and less since Little and Gordon has started to mature and running good routes and learning how to catch the football, Mohamas is a good player but he needs to step it up in 2013, PERIOD!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

TRAVIS BENJAMIN IN 2013 Empty Re: TRAVIS BENJAMIN IN 2013

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:49 pm

LMFAO the laughs keep coming 4th receiver LOL he done. Cribbs will take a cut no team will pay him the kind of money he's getting. With the NFL trying to do away with most of the kicking game ST players may become a thing of the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Dmounts wrote:LMFAO the laughs keep coming 4th receiver LOL he done. Cribbs will take a cut no team will pay him the kind of money he's getting. With the NFL trying to do away with most of the kicking game ST players may become a thing of the past.
LMFAO!!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down