Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRIBBS NOT BEING A THREAT, LMFAO

Go down

CRIBBS NOT BEING A THREAT, LMFAO Empty CRIBBS NOT BEING A THREAT, LMFAO

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Even when they decide NOT to kick the ball to Cribbs and try a so called pooch kich Cribbs is still responsible for putting the Browns in great field position WITHOUT him even having to touch the football, ( CASE IN POINT) KC tries to keep Cribbs from getting the ball and boot it OUT OF BOUNDS giving the ball to the Browns on the 40, I said it for years Cribbs will never be a good WR but on ST he is a threat and defending teams know it, hell fans from Pitt still want him on their team and they arent shy about saying it and if he left and did wind up in Pitt,Cincy or Balt those Browns fans that say he sucks would be crying in their orange juice and lacing it with Vodka if he drank, and those are the ones that dont drink, LOL
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

CRIBBS NOT BEING A THREAT, LMFAO Empty Re: CRIBBS NOT BEING A THREAT, LMFAO

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Didn't the other ST guy score a TD today?

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Dmounts wrote:Didn't the other ST guy score a TD today?
Each time you post, instead of me addig LMFAO, just do it yourself Dmount and save me the time, because I addressed that already, but one more time for the good old days, LMFAO.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:02 pm

LOL yes you posted it 15 minutes after I answered your the 1st post.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:21 pm

lol!lol!lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Cribbs had a rough afternoon for the Browns as he fumbled a punt in the fourth quarter, which set up a Broncos score.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:01 pm

But wait a minute just for more shits and giggles.

I wish some players would think about who pays their salaries -- the fans. Josh Cribbs has been very good to the community since joining the Browns in 2005. But he's frustrated and spending too much time reading responses on Twitter. He Tweeted this: "I see all the negativity on twitter after I gave my life to this [crap]. So 2 all u who are against me [Bleep] all y'all! I'm still gonna do me!"

Message to Cribbs: When you Tweet something like that, then you also need to hear that the fans didn't fumble a punt early in the fourth quarter to set up a Denver touchdown.

Cribbs has fumbled five times on kickoffs and punts this season, losing two. No doubt he's upset because his contract is up and it appears Travis Benjamin will be the returner in 2013. But that's still no excuse. Cribbs has to know many of his Twitter followers are kids. To Cribbs' credit, he did delete the tweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down