Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT ABOUT JOSH CRIBBS

Go down

WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT ABOUT JOSH CRIBBS Empty WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT ABOUT JOSH CRIBBS

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Oh wait, I would, Josh Cribbs is the leading vote getter ( so to speak) in special teams for the NFL all star game, LMAO and to think some want him gone. I just love to laugh, especially when I am right, and thats 99.99% of the time about players, college and pro.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT ABOUT JOSH CRIBBS Empty Re: WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT ABOUT JOSH CRIBBS

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Not some Me. Alot of people go off of his past. He is not the same player he was last year and is afraid to take a hit. Once that happens he's lead not gold. Put him up on the trade block and see what he brings.

Back to top Go down

WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT ABOUT JOSH CRIBBS Empty Re: WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT ABOUT JOSH CRIBBS

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Dmounts wrote:Not some Me. Alot of people go off of his past. He is not the same player he was last year and is afraid to take a hit. Once that happens he's lead not gold. Put him up on the trade block and see what he brings.
LMAO, Yeah, I guess that's why he is leading all votes, LMAO ( BTW, ever stop to think about how much things changed when the NFL put up their dumbass rule about the way they changed how teams can and can not block on Kick returns anymore, BUT Josh Cribbs is still the leading vote getter. But thank you, not much makes me lagh anymore, I am glad you are here because you give me the laughter the comedy channel gives me at times, you just give it to me on an every day basis.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:16 pm

BTW, Josh Crinns is not just a damn good returner on special teams and gives the Browns good field position but he is also a damn good defensive special teams player and is one of the few that is down there with just about each and every tackle, he may noty make every tackle but he is always right there in position in most cases, a lot more then every other Browns special teams player.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:49 pm

I get a laugh when I read you posts too.

Troy Polamalu is the leading vote getter for safeties. He's played two games.I bet you think he the best at his postion this year too. Noooo they don't vote on past rep do they. Oh and by the way Cribbs is voted for his defensive special team effort. He is not the #1 vote getter for returns.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Spoiler:
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:36 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Spoiler:
LMAO
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Cleveland Browns kick returner Josh Cribbs said he is frustrated that he's only touched the ball eight times on offense this season with the team at 2-7 "I feel caged."

"Obviously they feel like everybody that's in front of me is a better athlete. I disagree. I feel a different way than the coach feels about me. They must feel I can't produce.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:13 pm

Dmounts wrote:Cleveland Browns kick returner Josh Cribbs said he is frustrated that he's only touched the ball eight times on offense this season with the team at 2-7 "I feel caged."

"Obviously they feel like everybody that's in front of me is a better athlete. I disagree. I feel a different way than the coach feels about me. They must feel I can't produce.
What, he dont have a right to his opinion, the peoblem with that is he signed that contract, and who knows what will happen in 2013-14 with the new head coach and the system he brings in with him, every coach since 99 had no clue WTF they were doing, the last head coach that did was Marty, his only problem was he refused to gire an offensive coordinator and IMO he was wrong in not doing so and that was his downfall that got him fired, that and he wouldnt be a yed man to Fart modell and since then the Browns owners , GM's and what they called predident of operations refused to hire ANYONE that wasnt a yes man, but thats about to change, Haslam dont want a yes man, he is going to want someone that knows exactly what he wants and will speak his mind for the greater good of thisfootball team and I for one CAN wait to see how this team changes in not years to come but as soon as Shurmur and the resty of his crew are gone, Write it down, it will all change and change like a Pro team should be ran and operated!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:05 pm

The Canton Repository believes Sunday night's Pro Bowl was impending free agent Josh Cribbs' last game as a Brown.

Cribbs caught three passes for 56 yards and a touchdown on Sunday night, while averaging 26 yards on three kick returns. The 29-year-old has yet to hear from the Browns in regards to a possible new contract, and owner Jimmy Haslam recently said a decision will be made over the next few weeks. Cribbs just doesn't bring anything to the table on offense, and the future of the kick return game is up in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down