Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curtis and the refs

2 posters

Go down

Curtis and the refs Empty Curtis and the refs

Post by RLON39 Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:22 pm

They a suck...Ben makes a great play and Antonio drops it because the defender made contact with him before the ball got there...Curtis brown should never be isolated on the outside like that...easy call for the chargers to make....

By the way, this is hands down the worst game for the OL in quite som time...Ben is running for his life and there are no holes for Dwyer...fuck another missed third and short...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Curtis and the refs Empty Re: Curtis and the refs

Post by Admin Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:26 pm

RLON39 wrote:They a suck...Ben makes a great play and Antonio drops it because the defender made contact with him before the ball got there...Curtis brown should never be isolated on the outside like that...easy call for the chargers to make....

By the way, this is hands down the worst game for the OL in quite som time...Ben is running for his life and there are no holes for Dwyer...fuck another missed third and short...
Do you drink "Chicken Littleade" before EVERY Steeler game? I've never seen such a negative person in my life. Is there ANYTHING you like about Steeler Football?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:35 pm

I don't agree with announcers what so ever. This has nothing to do with Ben being "gun-shy". He's actually doing well for someone who just got back from injury.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:41 pm

lynnaandj wrote:I don't agree with announcers what so ever. This has nothing to do with Ben being "gun-shy". He's actually doing well for someone who just got back from injury.
It's about "Timing.... Ben's internal clock isn't yet synced to his receivers. He'll get better as the game goes on. 3 weeks off the field in live speed is a bit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down