Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Refs tonight...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NFL Refs tonight... Empty NFL Refs tonight...

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Received a standing ovation for their return. I was wondering if that was going to happen. I think we can all apreciate them much more now after seeing the backups trying to do that job.

Back to top Go down

NFL Refs tonight... Empty Re: NFL Refs tonight...

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:12 pm

They are already missing calls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Dmounts wrote:They are already missing calls.

That's not surprising but still doing much better than what we've seen with the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:23 pm

No way:evil: the browns are losing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Dmounts wrote:No way:evil: the browns are losing.

Dude, you have nothing to hang your head for tonight. Besides after Jimmy gets ahold of your team, I've got a feeling that you will start seeing those winning ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:00 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:

Dude, you have nothing to hang your head for tonight. Besides after Jimmy gets ahold of your team, I've got a feeling that you will start seeing those winning ways.

REALLY?...WHY IS IT JIMMY AS YOU KALL HIM KANT DO IT WITH TEH STEELERS?...ITS BECAUSE MIKE TOMLINS FAKE BLACK ASS IS SHOWING NOW FOR TEH WHOLE WORLD TO SEE..AND TRUST ME..HES GOT NOTHING TO COVER IT WITH....TAHT TEAM IS NEVER COMING BACK...IT WILL CONTINUE TO DEGRADE TILL ITS TOTAL JUNK CAUSE OF WHAT HES DONE AN DTEH THINGS HE HASNT DONE...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:21 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

REALLY?...WHY IS IT JIMMY AS YOU KALL HIM KANT DO IT WITH TEH STEELERS?...ITS BECAUSE MIKE TOMLINS FAKE BLACK ASS IS SHOWING NOW FOR TEH WHOLE WORLD TO SEE..AND TRUST ME..HES GOT NOTHING TO COVER IT WITH....TAHT TEAM IS NEVER COMING BACK...IT WILL CONTINUE TO DEGRADE TILL ITS TOTAL JUNK CAUSE OF WHAT HES DONE AN DTEH THINGS HE HASNT DONE...

Whatever dude. Go root for another team.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:58 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Here's a perfect example of you adding something to the mix that was reall NOT needed. The topic of conversation was about the Browns and their new owner... which has NOTHING to do with your hatred towards Mike Tomlin. You have made your point multiple times in multiple threads and haven't got the backing you desire... but you keep hammering away.... which is annoying as hell to most the rest of us not named TASK.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:20 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Whatever dude. Go root for another team.

NO..UNLIKE YOU IM NOT A FAIRWEATHER FAN...IM A REAL STEELER FAN...BEEN A HARDCORE STEELER FAN SINCE I COULD WALK...AND WHEN I SEE A PROBLEM I HARSHLY POINT IT OUT IN HOPES IT GETS FIXED SOONER THAN LATER.....TAHTS WHAT ALWAYS MADE US HERE SPECIAL IN THIS TOWN CONCERNING FOOTBALL...NO NONSENSE..NO BULLSHIT....JUST SMASHMOUTH FUCK YOU UP FOOTBALL...TEH ROONEYS NO LONGER KARE ABOUT TEH PEOPLE THAT MADE THEM WHO THEY ARE...THEY SOLD US OUT....AND THEMSELVES...TEH WHOEL FRANCHISE IS A MESS FROM TOP TO BOTTOM BECAUSE TEHY DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR "THEM" AND NOT WHAT WAS BEST FOR TEH TEAM AND FANS...AND UNLIKE YOU I DONT TELL MISTRUTHS AND HALF LIES TO COVER MY PECKKER TRACKS AND BULLSHIT TRAILS....FACE TEH FACTS...YOU HAVE NEVER SAID ONE BAD THING ABOUT TOMLIN AND NEVER WILL SI MPLY BECAUSE HES BLACK AN DYOUR A BRAINWASHED ....YOUR A COMMIE PINKO...AND YOU DO NOT PRACTICE ANYTHING YOU PREACH WHICH MEENS YOUR A FRAUD....ALL YOUR B.S. ABOUT LIBERALS..AND OBAMA IN YOUR POLITICAL POSTS..AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM AND ACT AS THEY DO....

Last edited by DaRKMuMMySauRuS on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:22 pm

foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Here's a perfect example of you adding something to the mix that was reall NOT needed. The topic of conversation was about the Browns and their new owner... which has NOTHING to do with your hatred towards Mike Tomlin. You have made your point multiple times in multiple threads and haven't got the backing you desire... but you keep hammering away.... which is annoying as hell to most the rest of us not named TASK.

ITS VERY REVELENT TO TEH THREAD...THIS JIMMY GUY OWNS PART OF TEH STEELERS..AND DIEHARD IS CLAIMING HES GONNA BRING OUR WININ' WAYS TO CLEVELAND BECAUSE OF HIM..MEENWHILE TEH JUICEBAG KANT EVEN MAKE TEH STEELERS WINNERS....TEH TEAM HAS BEEN SHIT SINCE TOMLIN TOOK OVER...ITS TO BAD JIMMY DONT ALL TEH STEELERS FRANCHISE MAYBE HED DO SOMTHING ABOUT THIS DEBACLE TEH ROONEYS ARE ALLOWING TO HAPPEN FOR IMAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:24 pm

foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Fog horn it is what it is. I find this shit funny. If you know it's bullcrap let him shout it at the wall. It's all he got. Let him live. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Dmounts wrote:
foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Fog horn it is what it is. I find this shit funny. If you know it's bullcrap let him shout it at the wall. It's all he got. Let him live. LOL

WHO ARE YOU KIDDIN'?...YOUR TICKLED SHITLESS PINK WITH GLEE MIKE TOMLIN IS TEH STEELERS COACH....AND YOU DAM WELL KNOW IT..HAHA...

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:28 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

ITS VERY REVELENT TO TEH THREAD...THIS JIMMY GUY OWNS PART OF TEH STEELERS..AND DIEHARD IS CLAIMING HES GONNA BRING OUR WININ' WAYS TO CLEVELAND BECAUSE OF HIM..MEENWHILE TEH JUICEBAG KANT EVEN MAKE TEH STEELERS WINNERS....TEH TEAM HAS BEEN SHIT SINCE TOMLIN TOOK OVER...ITS TO BAD JIMMY DONT ALL TEH STEELERS FRANCHISE MAYBE HED DO SOMTHING ABOUT THIS DEBACLE TEH ROONEYS ARE ALLOWING TO HAPPEN FOR IMAGE
ARACKKK... TOMLIN"S FAULT... ARACKKK[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Yes I agree Tomlin is screwing the squeelers and the rest of the NFL is waiting for the his failure. Don't you just Hate the way he coaches?drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Dmounts wrote:Yes I agree Tomlin is screwing the squeelers and the rest of the NFL is waiting for the his failure. Don't you just Hate the way he coaches?drunken

I SIMPLY KANNOT WAIT TO WATCH TAHT F'ER KRASH N BURN...OH I KANT WAIT TILL TEH FANS TURN ON HIM...OH I CANNOT F'ING WAIT...HAHA...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:40 pm

Take it easy nice and slow. Just don't have a heart attac ac a ac ac ack. You out to know by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Dmounts wrote:Yes I agree Tomlin is screwing the squeelers and the rest of the NFL is waiting for the his failure. Don't you just Hate the way he coaches?drunken
Yes most fans of teams just hate it when their coach consistently gets them into the playoffs.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 pm

foghorn wrote:
Yes most fans of teams just hate it when their coach consistently gets them into the playoffs.

YEAH..WITH SOMEONE ELSES TEAM AND LEGWORK....THEN WHEN TEH GLOVES COME OFF IN TEH PLAYOFFS HIS TRUE COLORS SHOW AND HE F's IT UP...HES A FAILURE..PERIOD...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:49 pm

ILL PUT IT TO YOU THIS WAY FOGHORN...IF TOMLIN DID NOT HAVE BEN....HED OF ALREADY BEEN RUN OUTTA TOWN....BEN HAS SAVE DHIS ASS QUITE A FEW TIMES WHILE MUCH OF TEH REST OF TEH TEAM IS BEING MISHANDLED....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:50 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

YEAH..WITH SOMEONE ELSES TEAM AND LEGWORK....THEN WHEN TEH GLOVES COME OFF IN TEH PLAYOFFS HIS TRUE COLORS SHOW AND HE F's IT UP...HES A FAILURE..PERIOD...

Yell he's like a weatherman screws up 90% of the time and still keeps a job.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:52 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:ILL PUT IT TO YOU THIS WAY FOGHORN...IF TOMLIN DID NOT HAVE BEN....HED OF ALREADY BEEN RUN OUTTA TOWN....BEN HAS SAVE DHIS ASS QUITE A FEW TIMES WHILE MUCH OF TEH REST OF TEH TEAM IS BEING MISHANDLED....
You mean he'd be MORE like Cowher then? Cowher couldn't find a QB if his life depended on it. I seen some of the WORST QBing during his tenure. AND... NO he didn't draft Ben the TEAM did, much as they have drafted players since Cowher left. You keep saying what you're saying, but you haven't gotten ANYONE to change their mind and agree with you. That should tell you something.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:54 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

Sure... I see what you're saying... he gets owned in the playoffs..... much like Cowher did by New England and others during his career. I sure wish Cowher would not have let ODonnell throw those interceptions against Dallas. We'd have had another Lombardi if not for that.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Dmounts wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

I SEE YOUR A AL ROKER WATCHER....HAHA....

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:00 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

I SEE YOUR A AL ROKER WATCHER....HAHA....
Yea, the WHITE weather men are far more accurate than "OLE AL"[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Most coaches can not take other coaches players and work them into their systems. The Browns have had so many coaches and each and every time they hire a new one they clean house and bring in thier own players. Tomlin has done what most coaches could not have done. That's to keep a team at the top of their game. Yes and I freakin hate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next