Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Flacco cries about the refs...

2 posters

Go down

Joe Flacco cries about the refs...   Empty Joe Flacco cries about the refs...

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:18 pm

By Gregg Rosenthal
  • Around The League editor
  • Published: Sept. 16, 2012 at 05:46 p.m.
  • Updated: Sept. 16, 2012 at 06:30 p.m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had a chance to make some late-game magic against the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Flacco couldn't get it done.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After Sunday's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]' quarterback largely blamed the replacement officials, saying they are "affecting the integrity of the game."

Flacco's biggest gripe is that replacement refs don't know what holding is. He also mocked the offensive pass-interference call against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wide receiver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that wiped away a fourth-quarter touchdown. It's worth noting a number of shaky calls were made in the game, which took 3½ hours because of delays in making decisions.

"He didn't even throw a flag, he threw a blue beanie," Flacco said, via Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post.

Flacco [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that he sounded like a "big baby" after the game. That didn't stop him.

Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down

Joe Flacco cries about the refs...   Empty Re: Joe Flacco cries about the refs...

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:49 pm

FLACCO IS WAY OVERRATED...TEHY KEEP TRYING TO PAINT HIM AS A TOP QB IN TEH LEAGUE...HE AINT....

Back to top Go down

Joe Flacco cries about the refs...   Empty Re: Joe Flacco cries about the refs...

Post by RLON39 Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:53 pm

The Ravens think they are a spread them out team, revolving around Joe Flacco and the offense. It will prove to be their undoing. I am not a football genius, but it occurs to me...shadow Ray Rice and you beat the Ravens...

RLON39
    7th Round Pick
    7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:57 pm

RLON39 wrote:The Ravens think they are a spread them out team, revolving around Joe Flacco and the offense. It will prove to be their undoing. I am not a football genius, but it occurs to me...shadow Ray Rice and you beat the Ravens...

I've been hoping that the Raven's would give Flacco that $100-mil. contract he thinks he deserves because I only consider him slightly above an average quarterback.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:30 pm

RLON39 wrote:The Ravens think they are a spread them out team, revolving around Joe Flacco and the offense. It will prove to be their undoing. I am not a football genius, but it occurs to me...shadow Ray Rice and you beat the Ravens...

IF TEH STEELERS HAD A BACK LIKE RAY RICE T HEYD BE UNBEATABLE...EVEN WITH TEH CURRENT LINE..ILL MAINTAIN IT TO TEH BITTER END..THAT IT AINT TEH LINE AS MUCH AS ITS TEH BACKS...PUT A REAL BACK ON TAHT TEAM AND TAHT LINE WOULD LOOK LIKE IT WAS OVERHAULED OVER NITE IF YOU ASK ME....BETTIS NEVER HAD A GOOD LINE EITHER...YOUD HAVE TO GO BACK INTO TEH 90'S WHEN BETTIS HAD A GOOD LINE...HE MADE IT HAPPEN...NOT THEM...GOOD BACKS MAKE IT HAPPEN WHETEHR ITS THERE OR NOT....DWYER AND REDMAN ARE BACK UP MATERIAL AT BEST...AND MENDENHALL ISNT AND NEVER WAS STARTING MATERIAL EITHER...THEY SHOULD DUMP MENDENHALL WHILE SOMEONE THINKS HES STILL WORTH SOMETHING AND ADD SOME CASH TO IT AND GO GET A REAL FRANCHISE RUNNING BACK AND KEEP DWYER AND REDMAN AS HIS BACK UPS AND TO SPELL HIM ONCE IN AWHILE....REDMAN AND DWYER WILL NEVER COMMAND BIG MONEY FROM ANY TEAM SO THEY COULD BE KEPT CHEEP...TAHST ALL THOSE GUYS ARE GOOD FOR...

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:51 am

IF TEH STEELERS HAD A BACK LIKE RAY RICE T HEYD BE UNBEATABLE.^^^^^^^^

Dwyer can be that kind of back....he looks great in the pass game, out of the backfield.

RLON39
    7th Round Pick
    7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:29 am

RLON39 wrote:IF TEH STEELERS HAD A BACK LIKE RAY RICE T HEYD BE UNBEATABLE.^^^^^^^^

Dwyer can be that kind of back....he looks great in the pass game, out of the backfield.

I DONT KNOW..I GUESS WELL FIND OUT...BUT I WOULDNT EVEN BE SO SURE OF THAT WITH TOMLIN PULLING TEH TRIGGER, IVE SEEN HIM IGNORE AND DO DUMB THINGS OVER AND OVER...LIKE NOT LETTING RAINEY RETURN KICKS LAST WEEK...HOW FOOLISH IS THAT?...BUT I PERSONALLY DONT SEE TEH TALENT IN DWYER..HES IS 2ND STRING MATERIAL AT BEST..REDMAN WAS TOSSED AROUND LIKE A TOY FOR TEH MOST PART AND STUFFED...NEITEHR DID ANYTHING TILL TEH JETS FOLDED UP SHOP AND QUIT IN TEH 4TH QUARTER....I SAY TEH CAHNCES ARE IN TEH 90% RANGE OF HIM NEVER AMOUNTING TO A HILL OF BEANS IN TEH NFL ....I WANT A THOUGHOBRED....I KAN UNDERTSAND HAVING A COUPLE OR FEW DOWN YEARS AFTER A GUY LIKE BETTIS RETIRES....BUT....NOT ALMOST A DECADE....I DO NOT SEE HOW TEH FRONT OFFICE KOULD SETTLE FOR THIS AFTER HAVING BETTIS 10 YEARS...I MEAN TEH DROP OFF IS STAGGERING...AND UNACCEPTABLE 8 YEARS LATER....ITS SIMPLE....THEY NEED A DISGRUNTLED FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR A FRESH START..AND TEHER HAVE BEEN PLENTY OF THEM TO AQUIRE OVER TEH YEARS....ITS WAY BEYOND TIME TO DO THIS...TEHY ARE NOT GETTING IT ANY OTHER WAY...JUST LIKE THEY HAD TO GET BETTIS IN FREE AGENCY....GOOD BACKS ARE NOT TAHT EXPENSIVE...SO I DONT WANAN HEAR ABOUT CAP ISSUES...ITS DUMB DECISION MAKING TAHTS STOPPING IT...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:FLACCO IS WAY OVERRATED...TEHY KEEP TRYING TO PAINT HIM AS A TOP QB IN TEH LEAGUE...HE AINT....

Agree with this post 1000%

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:40 pm

DonnieSteelers wrote:
    DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:FLACCO IS WAY OVERRATED...TEHY KEEP TRYING TO PAINT HIM AS A TOP QB IN TEH LEAGUE...HE AINT....

Imagine that?? scratch scratch
    foghorn
    foghorn
    7th Round Pick
    7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:42 pm

foghorn wrote:
    DonnieSteelers wrote:

Task agrees with himself? damn!

WHERE IS TODD? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:43 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
    foghorn wrote:
    DonnieSteelers wrote:

Task agrees with himself? damn!

WHERE IS TODD? Very Happy
    On a short vacation.
    foghorn
    foghorn
    7th Round Pick
    7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:59 pm

foghorn wrote:
    DonnieSteelers wrote:

Huh ??? drunken are you drinking ? or just having trouble following the thread? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down