Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ued to say this to much...but now its true

3 posters

Go down

Ued to say this to much...but now its true Empty Ued to say this to much...but now its true

Post by Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:46 pm

The Browns finally appear on the right track and by looking at their roster of talent have finally started to draft and develope some quality talent. As well as finally having an owner who seems to know not only how it works to run a succesful org in the modern NFL but how to not be an absent landlord ow.ner. I completely expect the Browns to be a contender in 2013

Back to top Go down

Ued to say this to much...but now its true Empty Re: Ued to say this to much...but now its true

Post by RLON39 Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Whatever...lol. The browns deserved to beat the Steelers, but how the game was that close with 8 turnovers is beyond me. They don't appear to be much more on the right track, and, if I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut until there is actual evidence of that...we've heard it every year from you...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Ued to say this to much...but now its true Empty Re: Ued to say this to much...but now its true

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:49 pm

tjust1 wrote:The Browns finally appear on the right track and by looking at their roster of talent have finally started to draft and develope some quality talent. As well as finally having an owner who seems to know not only how it works to run a succesful org in the modern NFL but how to not be an absent landlord ow.ner. I completely expect the Browns to be a contender in 2013

I think you guys got a decent owner who I think can really get things turned around for you. I hope he does. Great competitive games in the AFC North will be good for all of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:59 pm

two words...Mike Holmgren. Mistake letting him go.......
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:44 am

RLON39 wrote:Whatever...lol. The browns deserved to beat the Steelers, but how the game was that close with 8 turnovers is beyond me. They don't appear to be much more on the right track, and, if I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut until there is actual evidence of that...we've heard it every year from you...

All it takes is a quality player or two added to the offense to make a difference. See how terrible you guys look without "Big Head Benny?"
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:56 am

Randell60 wrote:
RLON39 wrote:Whatever...lol. The browns deserved to beat the Steelers, but how the game was that close with 8 turnovers is beyond me. They don't appear to be much more on the right track, and, if I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut until there is actual evidence of that...we've heard it every year from you...

All it takes is a quality player or two added to the offense to make a difference. See how terrible you guys look without "Big Head Benny?"

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:20 pm

I saw the Steelers narrowly miss beating the ravens, loss on the road to a bad team (just as they had with Ben), and come up Big when they had to win (just like they do with Ben). If you want to compare the talent level of the browns with that of the steelers, minus the QBs, you are still coming to a discussion with no ammo...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:13 pm

RLON39 wrote:I saw the Steelers narrowly miss beating the ravens, loss on the road to a bad team (just as they had with Ben), and come up Big when they had to win (just like they do with Ben). If you want to compare the talent level of the browns with that of the steelers, minus the QBs, you are still coming to a discussion with no ammo...

One thing I've learned over the years. Don't talk, just watch. I no longer consider certain games sure wins anymore. We've beat the best and we have lost to the worst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down