Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream come true for Steelers fans???

Go down

Dream come true for Steelers fans??? Empty Dream come true for Steelers fans???

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Dream come true for Steelers fans??? Empty Re: Dream come true for Steelers fans???

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Steely wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think Texas would be a good fit for Tomlin but I just don't see him leaving the Steelers unless he gets fired.  I don't think he will be fired but I think things have to change on a big scale.  We have serious problems with drafting, talent and injuries on this team.  Who gets the blame? 

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Dream come true for Steelers fans??? Empty Re: Dream come true for Steelers fans???

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:02 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:

I think Texas would be a good fit for Tomlin but I just don't see him leaving the Steelers unless he gets fired.  I don't think he will be fired but I think things have to change on a big scale.  We have serious problems with drafting, talent and injuries on this team.  Who gets the blame? 

All of the Steelers fans on Facebook blamed Arians at first and now it's Haley's fault. It's never Mike Thompson's fault.. I have never seen the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette give the Steelers coaching staff so many F's in one season! That is Thompson's fault and I wish he would get the F out of Heinz Field!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:58 pm

I think that is their dream list as Urban Myer and Nick Saban were mentioned as well, and those two aren't going anywhere soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

All of the Steelers fans on Facebook blamed Arians at first and now it's Haley's fault. It's never Mike Thompson's fault.. I have never seen the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette give the Steelers coaching staff so many F's in one season! That is Thompson's fault and I wish he would get the F out of Heinz Field!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think the Rooney's give Tomlin another year.  I still think that if we lose a draft pick, Tomlin needs to go. 

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:39 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:

I think that is their dream list as Urban Myer and Nick Saban were mentioned as well, and those two aren't going anywhere soon.

Its my dream that Thompson leaves at seasons end.. I hope Texas calls him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:42 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think the Rooney's give Tomlin another year.  I still think that if we lose a draft pick, Tomlin needs to go. 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

The Steelers are losing a draft pick.. That has been already been said. I also think the Steelers will keep Thompson around for at least 1 more year. The Rooney's are to cheap to fire a coach with 3 years remaining on his contract at nearly $6 million per season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down