Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Roethlisberger: It’s killing me to watch

3 posters

Go down

Ben Roethlisberger: It’s killing me to watch Empty Ben Roethlisberger: It’s killing me to watch

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Posted by Josh Alper on November 26, 2012, 10:38 AM EST
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] AP
Sunday morning brought a report that Steelers quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Monday in hopes of getting on the field for next Sunday’s matchup with the Ravens.

That reports came before the Steelers turned the ball over eight times and lost 20-14 for the Browns. The loss means that the Ravens can knock them out of the race for the division title with a win in Week 13 and the play of the offense made it clear that a loss is the likeliest outcome if Roethlisberger can’t return. Roethlisberger said Sunday that he’s going to give it his best shot.

“I’m [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” Roethlisberger said, via Ron Cook of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “It’s killing me to watch.”

He’s not alone. The Steelers have scored just 17 points on offense in the two games that Roethlisberger’s missed with rib and shoulder injuries.

One member of the Ravens is pretty sure that he’ll be seeing Roethlisberger on the field in Baltimore next week.

“I don’t know what kind of medicine the Steelers will put Ben Roethlisberger on this week, but they’re going to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” Ravens running back [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, via Peter King in his Monday Morning Quarterback column for SI.com.

The decision on Roethlisberger will likely come down to the wire and the same is true of the Steelers’ chances of making the playoffs if they aren’t able to snap their two-game skid against the AFC North leaders.

Back to top Go down

Ben Roethlisberger: It’s killing me to watch Empty Re: Ben Roethlisberger: It’s killing me to watch

Post by leejr Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:00 pm

He's better off watching. With this coaching staff,and the ol sometimes,he's putting his career in jeopardy this season with the injury he has
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Ben Roethlisberger: It’s killing me to watch Empty Re: Ben Roethlisberger: It’s killing me to watch

Post by RLON39 Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:14 pm

It may kill him to play...not worth it.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:58 pm

RLON39 wrote:It may kill him to play...not worth it.
I say let the new guy, Brian Hoyer, have a shot. He's played in the NFL before and certainly can't do worse than what we've seen the past two weeks. Hell.... he might even be able to hit a WR on a long route. While Charlie might understand the offense, he sure as hell can't execute it.... lacks any arm strength now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down