Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats to Brownie Fans

2 posters

Go down

Congrats to Brownie Fans Empty Congrats to Brownie Fans

Post by RLON39 Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:43 pm

No excuses, you coached and played the better game. For those of you who have remained loyal despite the repetitively bad results, enjoy it, you deserve the moment.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Congrats to Brownie Fans Empty Re: Congrats to Brownie Fans

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:16 pm

I remember one poster a couple weeks ago over on the Pittspuke board wanting to know what kind of drugs I was on when I posted that the Browns was going to beat Pittspuke this season. Yeah, I am one of the few that has stayed loyal, I even stoped watching NFL games after Baltiwhore stole the team I have loved since 1969, never got rid of any of my Browns gear, hell I still have a big wooden clock on my wall that has Bernie,Mack,Byner,Slaughter,Dixon,Mighty Minnie,Golic ( well you get the Idea) pictures on it along with a Cleveland Municipal stadium chair that Joe Charboneau gave me as a Christmas gift at his Christmas party back in 2002.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:05 pm

RLON39 wrote:No excuses, you coached and played the better game. For those of you who have remained loyal despite the repetitively bad results, enjoy it, you deserve the moment.
Thanks Rlon39, there have been many that has stayed loyal and those that left after the Browns got taken away and have left after coming back in 99 will NEVER,EVER be called a Cleveland Browns fan, I completley stopped watching NFL football after we lost our team nd didnt watch another game until the night of the Dallas Cowboys vs Cleveland Browns exhibition game in 99, I had to laugh after that game and not because Cleveland beat Dallas but because so many fans decided to come back that fast and they thought the Browns were going to be contenders all because they won that very first game against a good Cowboys team, I kept telling them all it was a fluke and it was preseason but they wouldnt listen, this team is on the right track, they have had two pretty damn good drafts back to back , the Defense is playing hard and with intensity and I am really surprised at the way the WR's are playing, Little has finally learned how to catch the football and the rookie Gordon, well what cant you say about how he has playes especially since before this season he really didnt play any football at all, his last full year was pretty much in 2010 with Baylor and Trent Richardson is a do it all rb, I am excited about the 2013 season and our new owner Jimmy ( GET IT DONE) Haslam.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down