Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RB VOID, HILLIS MIGHT SIGN WITH KC

2 posters

Go down

RB VOID, HILLIS MIGHT SIGN WITH KC Empty RB VOID, HILLIS MIGHT SIGN WITH KC

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:38 pm

If Hillis ends up going to another team of course that would leave the Browns without a RB, what would Browns fans think if Cleveland made an offer for Ben Tate from Texas, he had a good season last year backing up Foster, what do you think he is worth and BTW he is signed through the 2013 season.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

RB VOID, HILLIS MIGHT SIGN WITH KC Empty Re: RB VOID, HILLIS MIGHT SIGN WITH KC

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 pm

I will say this, I wouldnt give up either one of the first rd picks for him but I would give a 3rd round pick for Tate and a possible later round but that all depends on if Texas is willing to talk, Tate isnt going to be happy behind Foster for another 5 years and his contract is managable as hell for the next two seasons, if the Browns dont get a RB before the draft they have to consider taking the RB Richardson from Alabama with the 4th pick, I wouldnt mind having Tate and then drafting the LSU CB Claiborne, he would fit very well on the other side of Haden for the next 10 years.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:04 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:If Hillis ends up going to another team of course that would leave the Browns without a RB, what would Browns fans think if Cleveland made an offer for Ben Tate from Texas, he had a good season last year backing up Foster, what do you think he is worth and BTW he is signed through the 2013 season.

They might as well dig up Larry Tate(Bewitched)...LOL...They are that clueless!!! Bring on Richardson now!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

RB VOID, HILLIS MIGHT SIGN WITH KC Empty LARRY TATE ( DERRRWOOD)

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:If Hillis ends up going to another team of course that would leave the Browns without a RB, what would Browns fans think if Cleveland made an offer for Ben Tate from Texas, he had a good season last year backing up Foster, what do you think he is worth and BTW he is signed through the 2013 season.

They might as well dig up Larry Tate(Bewitched)...LOL...They are that clueless!!! Bring on Richardson now!!
Yea, I really dont see any other way now Randell, The Browns pretty much backed themselves into a corner by not getting the job done with Hillis, NOW they have to go after the Amabama slammer with the 4th pick unless they can trade down a couple for a few extra picks, but they better be right if they do that ans Richardson will stil be there with the 6th pick or whatever, only other option is to see where Texas is with Tate before the draft and go from there, Richardson wouldnt be the end of the world if the Browns had to take him at 4, but they ley a ton of opportunities get away from them already.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:21 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Yea, I really dont see any other way now Randell, The Browns pretty much backed themselves into a corner by not getting the job done with Hillis, NOW they have to go after the Amabama slammer with the 4th pick unless they can trade down a couple for a few extra picks, but they better be right if they do that ans Richardson will stil be there with the 6th pick or whatever, only other option is to see where Texas is with Tate before the draft and go from there, Richardson wouldnt be the end of the world if the Browns had to take him at 4, but they ley a ton of opportunities get away from them already.

Anyone but "Monterio Hardlysee"....If he's the featured back, I'm done with these morons!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Anyone but "Monterio Hardlysee"....If he's the featured back, I'm done with these morons!!

Hardly like hillis is a sure thing still. It was time to move on as Hillis is a big mental and physical ? besides he simply will not hold up the style he runs under.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Holmgren said the Browns are not interested in Ben Tate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Can't blame them why pay high for some other teams back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Dmounts wrote:Can't blame them why pay high for some other teams back up.

this is the same team that gave Frostee Rucker 21 million.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:21 pm

two wrongs won't make it right.Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Dmounts wrote:two wrongs won't make it right.Suspect

LOL, either does sitting on your hands and losing players to free agency like they are doing. I just dont get it. 942 rushing yrds is not bad for a backup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:52 pm

The kid from alabama Richardson I believe will be the pick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 am

Tjeco wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Hardly like hillis is a sure thing still. It was time to move on as Hillis is a big mental and physical ? besides he simply will not hold up the style he runs under.

I remember reading an article last year that said Hillis has had Hamstring issues dating back to his high school days....Bring on Richardson then....
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Tjeco wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

I remember reading an article last year that said Hillis has had Hamstring issues dating back to his high school days....Bring on Richardson then....

In Hillis' big year in Cleveland he was pretty much useless the final 4 games of the season as he was so beat up. He is no one I would count on late in the season unless he sat much of the first half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:53 am

Yes he was beat up, when teams don't have to worry about a passing game or O line protection the QB's and runningbacks become isolated targets. Hillis will be a weapon in KC. He won't be the only player teams have to worry about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down