Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOD NEWS AND BETTER NEWS

Go down

GOOD NEWS AND BETTER NEWS Empty GOOD NEWS AND BETTER NEWS

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:31 pm

The good news is this should FINALLY shut up all those that said Patricia Shurmur deserves another shot with the Browns, the Better news is those that said/thought it was WRONG,WRONG, AGAIN WRONG, I just hope they keep Dick Jauron and Tom Heckert and Heckert is able to go out into the 2013 NFL draft and get an outside Linebacker along with a OG, they need those two spots filled really bad, they really need speed with a OLB and a OG that has the speed to pull on running plays along with keeping the QB safe, but I have faith that Heckert can do that after all he has done everything else in the two years he has been here, just look at the players he has brought to this young team in the last two years, you would have to be stupid not to see the talent, in two years he has made every position better and you cant ask for more out of your GM. Just go through the roster and check out the statistics and what his guys have done and that includes those that were none drafted players and even those that were added to the practice squade, I still dont know WTF has happened to the WR Cooper who did nothing but produce when he was added to the active roster, Oh wait, maybe it was the great play of Travis Benjamin, who he drafted in the 4th round, all in all Heckert worst FK up was drafting that IDIOT Owen Marecic in the 4th round, but he needed lots of playing time in the other football league across the pond, but it was Patricia Shurmur that cut Vickers ( ANOTHER DUMBASS MOVE BY SHURMUR) but Heckert went out and got the none drafted FB from Alabama who should have started the year on the active roster while mr. Stanford Marecic went on the practice squade roster, just another reason for Shurmur to be FIRED!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down