Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suh REALLY IS the dirtiest player in the NFL!

3 posters

Go down

Suh REALLY IS the dirtiest player in the NFL! Empty Suh REALLY IS the dirtiest player in the NFL!

Post by SharBar57 Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:23 am

My suspicions confirmed! I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but no longer. He is the dirtiest player in the NFL! My respect for him...what little that was left...is now NIL!

Sharon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Suh REALLY IS the dirtiest player in the NFL! Empty Re: Suh REALLY IS the dirtiest player in the NFL!

Post by SharBar57 Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Do you think the Lions could get a decent draft pick or a similar talent in return if they were to deal Suh? I have lost all respect for this man and even with his considerable talent and force on the DL, I think the Lions should get rid of him. They can't seem to get through to him his value to the team as he keeps on with this "dirty" play and some off field antics. I do wish they would deal him!

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Suh REALLY IS the dirtiest player in the NFL! Empty Re: Suh REALLY IS the dirtiest player in the NFL!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:42 pm

S haron, I am going to have to vote you down on that one. If he was standing there and hauled off and kicked yeh, rolling around on the ground trying to do everything possible to keep in tha play and stay or get upright, no. Only Suh could no for sure. And if I was a coach I would want 10 more of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Send him to Cleveland. We need an old fashion football player who kicks butt or anything else that gets in his way.

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:49 am

CorvetteDan wrote:S haron, I am going to have to vote you down on that one. If he was standing there and hauled off and kicked yeh, rolling around on the ground trying to do everything possible to keep in tha play and stay or get upright, no. Only Suh could no for sure. And if I was a coach I would want 10 more of him.

Just my opinion, Dan. However, I certainly would want 10 more players with the talent of a player like Suh, but certainly not the dirty play. And, yes, he did kick him in the groin...like a "get outta my way" kinda thing...not real hard...just enough so the league is now going to review it and decide if he needs to be disciplined for it.

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawildboar Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:01 pm

SharBar57 wrote:
CorvetteDan wrote:S haron, I am going to have to vote you down on that one. If he was standing there and hauled off and kicked yeh, rolling around on the ground trying to do everything possible to keep in tha play and stay or get upright, no. Only Suh could no for sure. And if I was a coach I would want 10 more of him.

Just my opinion, Dan. However, I certainly would want 10 more players with the talent of a player like Suh, but certainly not the dirty play. And, yes, he did kick him in the groin...like a "get outta my way" kinda thing...not real hard...just enough so the league is now going to review it and decide if he needs to be disciplined for it.

Sharon

I looked at the play and at first blush it looked fine, the second time it looked like there was movement of the foot towards Schaub's mid-section...movement as in his ankle made his foot move not his leg. His leg was extended due to the play, certainly not as a way to kick Schaub. If Suh didn't have last years stomp to contend with, the play would have been a non-issue.

Schaub's acting was second only to Forsett's...How Forsett getting up and continuing to run isn't unsportsmanlike behavior and throwing a freaking challange flag is (though Schwartzs knew it was because he yelled at Harbaugh about it last year)...I don't know! Two solid efforts where the Lions could have easily won and they fail...Brutal!

This season clearly is one of missed opportunities.
Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:21 pm

To add to the demise of the Detroit LIons as a team to be reckoned with in the future, one national sports writer says it all as far as I am concerned. They will never be SB contenders as long as they are not disciplined nor held accountable for their actions...on and off the field.

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawildboar Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:15 pm

SharBar57 wrote:To add to the demise of the Detroit LIons as a team to be reckoned with in the future, one national sports writer says it all as far as I am concerned. They will never be SB contenders as long as they are not disciplined nor held accountable for their actions...on and off the field.

[url=http://www.freep.com/article/20121128/SPORTS01/121128067/detroit-lions-ndamukong-suh-matt-schaub-kick?odyssey=obinsite

Titus has been sent home and it would surprise me if he comes back...That's a 2nd year 2nd round draft pick they're saying good bye to. That says you're accountable in my book...Of course that's in the chapter of "Holding Players Accountable" in the "Drafting Quality Players" chapter, this likes a complete failure. affraid

I would rather risk looking bad in the "Drafting Quality Players" chapter than look bad by not holding players accountable. I'm not sure what coaches say behind closed doors but after this, I'm going to say they hold players accountable. clown
Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:31 pm

I don't think they have made it official as yet, Boar. but if the do, then maybe the first step in the process is to make sure that whomever they draft is of the highest quality in talent, character, health and MATURITY! Drafting BPA has not worked for the Lions since Calvin and Stafford. How long is it going to take for the Lions' top brass to figure that out? Drafting for "need" should be the priority over BPA and they better start doing it soon with the next draft in 2013. Looks like it is going to be another 5 year building program once again. There are just too many holes to fill via FA and the draft. OLmen, both tackles and guards; 3 new LB's; a whole new secondary...the ones they have now are too prone to injury. And guess what...they also need some WR's and a TE that can hang onto the ball. I think I called them underachievers, but that's only if you have talent on the team. The Lions have no talent other than Calvin and Stafford.

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:44 am

Can you honestly believe anything this guy says?.....I really want to, but it is becoming harder with each little episode that comes up. And, yes, I know Suh is being targeted for everything he "supposedly" does wrong. But....in this case, I just might...and I said might believe him!

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawildboar Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Interesting quote by Suh at the end there:

"With my coaches and my head coach, my D.C., who you guys know very well, doesn’t hold back with anybody especially me,’’ Suh said. “If I wasn’t playing the way he wanted me to play, he would definitely tell me that.’’

Pretty much what I've thought all along. What Schwartzs & Co. say to the press probably a little different than what is said in practice.

Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

Post by meiden Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:02 am

[quote="Dawildboar"]
SharBar57 wrote:To add to the demise of the Detroit LIons as a team to be reckoned with in the future, one national sports writer says it all as far as I am concerned. They will never be SB contenders as long as they are not disciplined nor held accountable for their actions...on and off the field.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

Titus has been sent home and it would surprise me if he comes back...That's a 2nd year 2nd round draft pick they're saying good bye to. That says you're accountable in my book...Of course that's in the chapter of "Holding Players Accountable" in the "Drafting Quality Players" chapter, this likes a complete failure. affraid

I would rather risk looking bad in the "Drafting Quality Players" chapter than look bad by not holding players accountable. I'm not sure what coaches say behind closed doors but after this, I'm going to say they hold players accountable. clown

I just see a complete lack of accountability demanded from the coaches. Think about it...just with Young they let him get into a fight with Delmas, it's widely reported he has been a pain in the ass yet he still starts. Only the marginal players get called to the carpet. And it's only for behavioral stuff and not for lack of execution or production. The coaches need to demand excellence and if they don't get it the player needs to suffer some consequence. I've said it many times before...I'd rather lose with players who are fighting like mad to get better and improve than lose with prima donas who take plays off, don't finish plays, lose focus during the game and lack heart.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:16 am

As for demanding excellence, a player can only give what he has to give. I don't think the Lions' players has that exceptional talent except for Calvin, Stafford, and Suh! How can you expect excellence from guys that are just not that talented? Name me one other player that has the talent of the above named. I can't think of one! You can't get blood from a turnip!

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down