Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who was the rookie QB who played in the preseason?

Go down

Who was the rookie QB who played in the preseason? Empty Who was the rookie QB who played in the preseason?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:31 pm

That's who we need to get back into camp. I thought he outplayed both Batch and Leftwich anyway.

Back to top Go down

Who was the rookie QB who played in the preseason? Empty Re: Who was the rookie QB who played in the preseason?

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:19 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:That's who we need to get back into camp. I thought he outplayed both Batch and Leftwich anyway.
Sherrod Johnson, I believe.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who was the rookie QB who played in the preseason? Empty Re: Who was the rookie QB who played in the preseason?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Admin wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:That's who we need to get back into camp. I thought he outplayed both Batch and Leftwich anyway.

That sounds correct. Wow, you've got a good memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:05 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

I remember him, because I thought they should have kept him... at the very least on practice squad. With the ages of Charlie and Byron... a young guy would have been nice. But what do I know... I'm just an old hillbilly rooster! LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Jerrod Johnson... I was a few letters off in the first name. he played at Texas A&M.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Admin wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

I remember him, because I thought they should have kept him... at the very least on practice squad. With the ages of Charlie and Byron... a young guy would have been nice. But what do I know... I'm just an old hillbilly rooster! LOL.

Hey, some of the smartest people I know are hillbillies. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:54 am

He must of sucked he couldn't beat out two old farts that need to be driving their rascals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down