Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOL, WEEDEN JUST FELL APART

Go down

LOL, WEEDEN JUST FELL APART Empty LOL, WEEDEN JUST FELL APART

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:33 pm

Fell apart in the 2nd half like a rag doll in a bowl of bleach.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LOL, WEEDEN JUST FELL APART Empty Re: LOL, WEEDEN JUST FELL APART

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Stand by your Man. Show the forum you love him.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Dmounts wrote:Stand by your Man. Show the forum you love him.
Hey D, you are the one that loved the pick when they drafted him, you loved the fact that they drafted a guy that will be ready for his rocking chair in 6 years give or take, you stood up for him left and right after they drafted him, now half way through the season you want him gone and the Browns to waist another 1st round pick on a QB, just like you loved Brady Quinn and Dolt McThud because they had a high compleation % in college, LMAO, make up everyones mind, better yet make up yours, just like you loved them waisting a high pick on the human injury from Tenn as well. I have seen improvement over him and he is head over heals a much better QB then your boy McThud and Quinn, plus right now they dont need to waist another 1st rd pick on a QB, how many QB's you want them to waist first rounders on? I am LMFAO about that.lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:14 pm

I weill refresh your memory. I said I would like for the Browns to move up to #2 to get RG3. YOu said they didn't need to move up to get a franchise QB. You said that the kid from Boise State would be there in the second round and that would be your pick. I never said I wanted Weeden as I have reminded you before.

Now on McCoy. Here's what I posted on the old AOL board:

First off I've never continued to post anything about McCoy, I did say that the Browns should play him this year to see what they had. Here is what I posted on the Browns board :

I myself don't hate Colt McCoy. That being said the Browns gave him a year under center to prove he was a franchise QB. He has proven to me that he will be a very good back up QB but just doesn't have a strong enough arm to be elite. He also hasn't finished a season unjuried and playing. I think the Browns should see if he has any value and if possible trade him.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:43 pm

BTW, you cant give a QB a year to show he is a franchise guy, unless he is a rare talent, very few QB's have proven to be a franchise guy after a year, it just dont happen.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down