Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTG WEEDEN

3 posters

Go down

WTG WEEDEN Empty WTG WEEDEN

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:25 pm

You over throw a WR that is so wide open a high school WR wouldnt believe his eyes and should have been picked off by Ed Reed and the very next play you throw the ball behind and to the left the receiver that isnt even looking for the ball and gets picked off anyhow, all day long you have ignore WIDEOPEN receivers to throw the ball to your emergency outlet guy, and when guys are wide open you either overthrow them by 15+ yards or throw the ball behind and to the left or right of them and they arent even looking for the ball, ok, I will say this in your defense, when a receiver isnt looking for the ball you either got signals crossed, the receiver fked up or you threw the ball too damn early in his route, either way he wouldnt have caught the ball anyhow because it was low,behind him and 3 yars to the otherside of him, pick one!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WTG WEEDEN Empty Re: WTG WEEDEN

Post by RLON39 Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:53 pm

The Browns suck

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:40 pm

RLON39 wrote:The Browns suck
PITTSPUKE SWALLOWS and Raplisburger drugs and rapes the women his body guards trapes in bathrooms that he drugs because no woman with a brain will have him, case in pojnt is the thing that married him.affraidlol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:05 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
PITTSPUKE SWALLOWS and Raplisburger drugs and rapes the women his body guards trapes in bathrooms that he drugs because no woman with a brain will have him, case in pojnt is the thing that married him.affraidlol!
Dude... good thing I like you.... cause you make absolutely no sense when you rant like this. It is just plain fuckin dumb.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:15 pm

He knows what he's talking about, its the rest of us left wondering in the dark. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Dude... good thing I like you.... cause you make absolutely no sense when you rant like this. It is just plain fuckin dumb.
LMAO, I only post the truth about Raplisburger. If you werent a Pittspuje fan and he was playing for Baltiwhore or cincy Especially the Browns ( thats the guy I wanted instead of Winslow, even posted it on the Pitt board on old aol board) you would be saying the exact same thing, and that is 100% absolutly true, I know it, you know it, hell every Pitt fan knows it as well, they just dont have the kohonas to admit it.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:56 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
LMAO, I only post the truth about Raplisburger. If you werent a Pittspuje fan and he was playing for Baltiwhore or cincy Especially the Browns ( thats the guy I wanted instead of Winslow, even posted it on the Pitt board on old aol board) you would be saying the exact same thing, and that is 100% absolutly true, I know it, you know it, hell every Pitt fan knows it as well, they just dont have the kohonas to admit it.
Nope you ain't even close to the truth. You post what YOU want to believe..... there is a huge difference. Unless you were there on those occasions, which you weren't.... you know no more than anyone else.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Nope you ain't even close to the truth. You post what YOU want to believe..... there is a huge difference. Unless you were there on those occasions, which you weren't.... you know no more than anyone else.
LOL, I am SPOT on with that, everyone knows that, the only problem isd no one wants to fess up to it, I saw it on the old aol boards and on these boards, comon, the truth is the turth, but thanks for the laugh, I needed that.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down