Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RED ZONE...DOES IT CAUSE BRAIN FARTS?

2 posters

Go down

RED ZONE...DOES IT CAUSE BRAIN FARTS? Empty RED ZONE...DOES IT CAUSE BRAIN FARTS?

Post by Randell60 Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Get in the red zone, and the OC and Spermer becomes clueless.....
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

RED ZONE...DOES IT CAUSE BRAIN FARTS? Empty Re: RED ZONE...DOES IT CAUSE BRAIN FARTS?

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Randell60 wrote: Get in the red zone, and the OC and Spermer becomes clueless.....
They become a vanilla offense, no imagination AT ALL!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

RED ZONE...DOES IT CAUSE BRAIN FARTS? Empty Re: RED ZONE...DOES IT CAUSE BRAIN FARTS?

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:47 pm

WHY,WHY,WHY IN THE FK do you run your big/fast and agile back up the middle, HEY PATRICIA SHURMUR, REMEMBER that quick pitch? You are a dumbass, get Richardson the ball on the outside where he has daylight to get those yards, HOW STUPID ARE YOU, COMMON MANNNNNNNN!!!!! Ok, and for those, especially one that will bitch and moan about how I want draft picks and now I am upset about the dumbassed play calling well guess what, I am still a Browns fan through and through and when it comes down to it I still pull as hard as any that claim they are a Browns fan, I have done it since 1969 and will continue to do so, especially in games like this, AND YES, I still want one more year of multiple high draft picks, this team is so freaking close!!!Mad
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Your posts crack me up. Reminds me of a dog chasing his tail, every now and then he gets lucky and catches it. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:23 am

Dmounts wrote:Your posts crack me up. Reminds me of a dog chasing his tail, every now and then he gets lucky and catches it. LOL

Never understood a dog's logic in tail chasing. Doesn't the dog know it's right there for the taking while he is back there licking his balls?....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down