Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOL, THE ROMO FUMBLE AND JOHN HUGHES TALK UP

Go down

LOL, THE ROMO FUMBLE AND JOHN HUGHES TALK UP Empty LOL, THE ROMO FUMBLE AND JOHN HUGHES TALK UP

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:32 pm

LOL, Hughes didnt do anything, sure he broke through the Dallas O-Line but Tony Romo put the ball on the ground all by himself, deidorph was acting like Hughes did something fantastic on that play, but I'll say this, Hughes has played very well along with Billy Winn in both their rookie seasons, Winn has surprised the hell out of me and even though he has played a lot better then Hughes its been Hughes that has surprised me the most even though he was a 3rd round pick and Winn a 6th, I am really excited about this Browns defensive front, but they still need to find another DE to go along with Sheard, who knows maybe Winn could be that guy at 6'4 295, they has 4 very,very capable DT's and I would take a good long look at Winn out of them all Winn looks to have that first burst off the line that a DE needs, or the Browns could be targeting a guy in the 2013 draft to fill that void.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LOL, THE ROMO FUMBLE AND JOHN HUGHES TALK UP Empty Re: LOL, THE ROMO FUMBLE AND JOHN HUGHES TALK UP

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Even though they need a DE, I still think they need a OLB that has the speed to go sideline to sideline with great open field tackling skills that can also cover in short yardage.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LOL, THE ROMO FUMBLE AND JOHN HUGHES TALK UP Empty Re: LOL, THE ROMO FUMBLE AND JOHN HUGHES TALK UP

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:45 pm

WTF, Bot the WR and CB Buster Skrine were pushing off, that rule goes both ways, Skrine was guilty the first time, Bryant IMO was guilty the 2nd time, but they should have just allowed that call to go, both guys were going at it Skrine shouldnt have been singled out there.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down