Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WANT TO TALK MLB FOR A MINUTE

2 posters

Go down

I WANT TO TALK MLB FOR A MINUTE Empty I WANT TO TALK MLB FOR A MINUTE

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:04 pm

The Cleveland Indians go through managers like babies go through diapers, they always hire guys that are not in their system and itys time they hired a guy ALL THE PLAYERS know and respond too, Mike Sarbaugh has won from the rookie class minor team clear up to Columbus and has even won a championship along with being in the running and the playoffs year in and year out, I have said it over and over again for the past 10 years give or take, its time to give Mike Sarbaugh shot at the big time, he is the one that knows 99% of these guys and they have ALL done ALL=STAR jobs with him when they went through his system, they respond to him and THE WIN UNDER HIM and his assistant coaches, STOP going out of the orginization LYING LARRY YOU FREAKING JACKASSHOLE!!! Hire Mike and let him bring up all of the people he wants too, the guy has done NOTHING BUT WIN AT EVERY LEVEL, AND WITH EVERYONE ON THE TEAM, he knows what they can do along with his assistant coaches, the pitching,hitting coaches know how these kids have done and the other managers and their people have done NOTHING BUT FK THEM UP ONCE THEY GOTR TO THE SHOW, ITS TIME TO ALLOW MIKESARBAUGH and his guys to take these kids to the next level, he has taken all the way from roookie ball, to double a and tripple a, now its time to let him and his guys make full circle and bring him to CLEVELAND!!! PERIOD, END OF STORY and YOU ARE ONE STUPID S.O.B NO MATER WHAT YOU DECIDE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WONT DO IT YOU STUPID ROTTON SON OF A BITCH OWNER, YOU HAVE LIED SINCE THE DAY YOU TOOK OVER, ALONG WITH YOUR JEW BOY BASATARD SHAPIERO!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO TALK MLB FOR A MINUTE Empty Re: I WANT TO TALK MLB FOR A MINUTE

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:13 pm

The Indians burnt and crashed time to move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:37 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:The Cleveland Indians go through managers like babies go through diapers, they always hire guys that are not in their system and itys time they hired a guy ALL THE PLAYERS know and respond too, Mike Sarbaugh has won from the rookie class minor team clear up to Columbus and has even won a championship along with being in the running and the playoffs year in and year out, I have said it over and over again for the past 10 years give or take, its time to give Mike Sarbaugh shot at the big time, he is the one that knows 99% of these guys and they have ALL done ALL=STAR jobs with him when they went through his system, they respond to him and THE WIN UNDER HIM and his assistant coaches, STOP going out of the orginization LYING LARRY YOU FREAKING JACKASSHOLE!!! Hire Mike and let him bring up all of the people he wants too, the guy has done NOTHING BUT WIN AT EVERY LEVEL, AND WITH EVERYONE ON THE TEAM, he knows what they can do along with his assistant coaches, the pitching,hitting coaches know how these kids have done and the other managers and their people have done NOTHING BUT FK THEM UP ONCE THEY GOTR TO THE SHOW, ITS TIME TO ALLOW MIKESARBAUGH and his guys to take these kids to the next level, he has taken all the way from roookie ball, to double a and tripple a, now its time to let him and his guys make full circle and bring him to CLEVELAND!!! PERIOD, END OF STORY and YOU ARE ONE STUPID S.O.B NO MATER WHAT YOU DECIDE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WONT DO IT YOU STUPID ROTTON SON OF A BITCH OWNER, YOU HAVE LIED SINCE THE DAY YOU TOOK OVER, ALONG WITH YOUR JEW BOY BASATARD SHAPIERO!!!

First a rant against gingers now an anti Semitic blow up. Boy you are on a roll Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:The Cleveland Indians go through managers like babies go through diapers, they always hire guys that are not in their system and itys time they hired a guy ALL THE PLAYERS know and respond too, Mike Sarbaugh has won from the rookie class minor team clear up to Columbus and has even won a championship along with being in the running and the playoffs year in and year out, I have said it over and over again for the past 10 years give or take, its time to give Mike Sarbaugh shot at the big time, he is the one that knows 99% of these guys and they have ALL done ALL=STAR jobs with him when they went through his system, they respond to him and THE WIN UNDER HIM and his assistant coaches, STOP going out of the orginization LYING LARRY YOU FREAKING JACKASSHOLE!!! Hire Mike and let him bring up all of the people he wants too, the guy has done NOTHING BUT WIN AT EVERY LEVEL, AND WITH EVERYONE ON THE TEAM, he knows what they can do along with his assistant coaches, the pitching,hitting coaches know how these kids have done and the other managers and their people have done NOTHING BUT FK THEM UP ONCE THEY GOTR TO THE SHOW, ITS TIME TO ALLOW MIKESARBAUGH and his guys to take these kids to the next level, he has taken all the way from roookie ball, to double a and tripple a, now its time to let him and his guys make full circle and bring him to CLEVELAND!!! PERIOD, END OF STORY and YOU ARE ONE STUPID S.O.B NO MATER WHAT YOU DECIDE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WONT DO IT YOU STUPID ROTTON SON OF A BITCH OWNER, YOU HAVE LIED SINCE THE DAY YOU TOOK OVER, ALONG WITH YOUR JEW BOY BASATARD SHAPIERO!!!

First a rant against gingers now an anti Semitic blow up. Boy you are on a roll Evil or Very Mad
LOL, when I read his rant... I was somehow reminded of John Belushi in animal house "did we give up when the germans bombed pearl harbor... hell no!"
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:13 pm

foghorn wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

LOL, when I read his rant... I was somehow reminded of John Belushi in animal house "did we give up when the germans bombed pearl harbor... hell no!"

LOL cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Talk about a great freakin movie Makes me laugh thinking about it. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD FIGHT!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Dmounts wrote:Talk about a great freakin movie Makes me laugh thinking about it. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD FIGHT!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:51 pm

DUCK MUMMY!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:35 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:

It was my day to go on a rant, my rants a few and far between these days and I deserve to blow my top once in awhile especially when the team I love has an owner that just dont give a rats ass just like the one that used to own the Browns ( shit,he still owns the Browns for another 6 weeks,but he isnt allowed to touch them) its Haslams team even though he cant touch them for another 6 weeks give or take)
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Btw, I actually know Shaps and he is EVERYTHING I said he is and the same goes for a couple other of those MEATHEADS in the front office.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down