Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREG LITTLE,WORKING HIS WAY BACK.

Go down

GREG LITTLE,WORKING HIS WAY BACK. Empty GREG LITTLE,WORKING HIS WAY BACK.

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

GREG LITTLE,WORKING HIS WAY BACK. Empty Re: GREG LITTLE,WORKING HIS WAY BACK.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:38 pm

OK read the acticle and seen no where about him learning to catch a football. Nor did I see anywhere that they said they were teaching him the wide reciever postion. So what's your point here?

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:32 pm

REALLY? Working his way back, learning a position, that is all the same thing, a rookie player, even a guy in his 2nd,3rd ( EVEN A QB in his 5th year) is still learning that position and that includes learning how to catch a freaking football, including how to run a crisp clean route, and in Little case he was a RB all through High School and up until his Junior year in College, and he missed most of that time because of grades and his attitude not being what it should, even with all that aside you still must learn how to catch a football, its an art and not something that comes 1st hand to some players, even guys like Rice,Swann,OZZIE NEWSOME had to learn how to catch the football at some point and with Little it cam later because he was a RB, Really?, come on, you really dont need everything explained to you, or do you? again, thank you so much for the laughter, I also enjoy teaching or at least trying to because it seems like I have to explain each and every thread I post to you.Sleep
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down