Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANOTHER FOUR YEARS!!!!

Go down

ANOTHER FOUR YEARS!!!! Empty ANOTHER FOUR YEARS!!!!

Post by SharBar57 Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:04 am

'NUFF SAID!!!

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER FOUR YEARS!!!! Empty Re: ANOTHER FOUR YEARS!!!!

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:51 am

not quite nuff. let me add this. sharon has turned this board into a political shit pile therefore i am the heck outta here.

on the one hand she talks about now the Ds and the Rs must co operate to move the country forward and on the other hand she spews personal hatred as she bask in the after glow of another 4 more years in hell.

good bye to all my friends. i can not stand to be lectured by a hate spewing twit (see sharon - that was personal).

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:48 am

bongoman wrote:not quite nuff. let me add this. sharon has turned this board into a political shit pile therefore i am the heck outta here.

on the one hand she talks about now the Ds and the Rs must co operate to move the country forward and on the other hand she spews personal hatred as she bask in the after glow of another 4 more years in hell.

good bye to all my friends. i can not stand to be lectured by a hate spewing twit (see sharon - that was personal).

Gee whiz, Bongo! I didn't think your skin was that thin. I could have said lots more, but I chose not to "rub it in" so to speak. So, you think that my progressive Democratic beliefs are creating a "shit" pile of a board. Like I told you before...you don't have to read the political "shit." Besides...you haven't said much about football anyway. I guess I won't miss you, I sure hope the others feel the same way...Or.....you could just ignore me like Mike is doing. Poor Mike...his feelings are so hurt by the truth as are yours! I just have one more thing to say to both of you. "Get over it!"

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER FOUR YEARS!!!! Empty another four years

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Sharon is just like most Liberals I know, even when they win they are still pissed off!

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:36 am

stockje wrote:Sharon is just like most Liberals I know, even when they win they are still pissed off!

Jeff...Can you not read? I am not the one who is pissed off. It is the extremist right wing- NUTS who continually bitch and moan about being the "victims" of a liberal Democratic "savage" personal attack! At least I didn't call Bongo a "twit!"

Sharon

P.S. I am very happy about the outcome of the election. I just wish there were more than 51+ million voting Americans who thought the same as me...but I do think we are getting there! FOUR MORE YEARS! Now, does that sound like I am pissed off?

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Who ever wins, I accept it either way. The only one I ever had a problem with was Bush-Gore. We will never be 100% sure on that. It's not that somebody cheated, cause I really doubt that. It is that all aspects of the process were not completely analyzed ahead of time. What did they call that --a hanging chad?. Although, would Gore have been good for 9-11? Probably not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down