Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts?????

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts????? Empty Thoughts?????

Post by Stampede Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:02 am

I'm thinking there's a pretty good chance Wallace ends up in Indy next year.....The Colts will be at an NFL historic $43 million under the cap next year......We've got a young stud gunslinger, Reggie isn't getting any younger and needs somebody on the other side, and then there's the Bruce Arians connection.......I can see this one happening.......Wallace ain't getting Fitzgerald money though so he can forget about that......I do think the Colts have, and will pay more than anyone else will.........Either way , the Colts will be major players in free agency next year......$43 million buys a lot of talent.......We're a year away!.....Thoughts????????

Stampede

Back to top Go down

Thoughts????? Empty Re: Thoughts?????

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Stampede wrote:I'm thinking there's a pretty good chance Wallace ends up in Indy next year.....The Colts will be at an NFL historic $43 million under the cap next year......We've got a young stud gunslinger, Reggie isn't getting any younger and needs somebody on the other side, and then there's the Bruce Arians connection.......I can see this one happening.......Wallace ain't getting Fitzgerald money though so he can forget about that......I do think the Colts have, and will pay more than anyone else will.........Either way , the Colts will be major players in free agency next year......$43 million buys a lot of talent.......We're a year away!.....Thoughts????????

My thoughts are that you aren't informed on the Steelers options. They will put the franchise tag on him next year if he refuses to accept a deal but I've got to tell you that if he continues playing like he has these last two games, no-one will want him.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:26 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
Stampede wrote:I'm thinking there's a pretty good chance Wallace ends up in Indy next year.....The Colts will be at an NFL historic $43 million under the cap next year......We've got a young stud gunslinger, Reggie isn't getting any younger and needs somebody on the other side, and then there's the Bruce Arians connection.......I can see this one happening.......Wallace ain't getting Fitzgerald money though so he can forget about that......I do think the Colts have, and will pay more than anyone else will.........Either way , the Colts will be major players in free agency next year......$43 million buys a lot of talent.......We're a year away!.....Thoughts????????

My thoughts are that you aren't informed on the Steelers options. They will put the franchise tag on him next year if he refuses to accept a deal but I've got to tell you that if he continues playing like he has these last two games, no-one will want him.
Yea... a faster version on Braylon Edwards of the Browns... clank was what I believe randy called him.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:08 pm

foghorn wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:

Yea... a faster version on Braylon Edwards of the Browns... clank was what I believe randy called him.

Edward's wasn't "Clank" that was Quincy Morgan who ended up with the Steelers for a season or two who had alot of talent but always seemed to drop the ball when needed the most.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down