Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prediction of the Jaguars Game

Go down

Prediction of the Jaguars Game Empty Prediction of the Jaguars Game

Post by Dawildboar Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:44 am

This reminds me a lot of the Titans game, a game the Lions should win easy, sort of like Green Bay should have last week against the Jaguars but didn't...McB was worried about the Titans game because of the back-to-back road games, I didn't think it mattered...It did. Lions are starting to gel, offensively and their defense is fine, not as good as I anticipated but they're better than average which is all it has to be against the Jags. That and the fact that this is the first of a 2 game road trip makes me feel real good about the Lions prospects!

Lions 27 - Jags 10
Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

Prediction of the Jaguars Game Empty Re: Prediction of the Jaguars Game

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:26 pm

I do, too, Boar, it's next week in Minn that gives me any concern. If they can handle the Jags Sunday and can come out of the game healthy, there should be no reason they can't win in Minn.

Back to top Go down

Prediction of the Jaguars Game Empty Re: Prediction of the Jaguars Game

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Injury report has Delmas out, Spievey out, Megatron Questionable, Levy Questionable. Jags have even more starters out. As long as Stafford has his TEs and a couple WR they are good to go. He uses all three RBs as complimentary receivers also. Looks to me like Ricardo Silva gets another start @ Safety. I don't think Schwartz will use Wendling at S again, unless in an emergency. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lions at Jaguars - Week 9 Injury Report

Detroit Lions

Pos.NameInjuryWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYStatus
CB [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shoulder NP Out/IR Out/IR Out/IR
S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Knee NP NP NP Out
S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Concussion NP NP NP Out
WR [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Knee NP NP NP Questionable
LB [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hamstring NP LP LP Questionable
DE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Back NP NP LP Probable
LB [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Quad LP LP FP Probable
CB [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Concussion LP LP LP Probable
TE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Knee NP LP FP Probable
LB [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Knee LP LP FP Probable
DT [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Knee NP LP LP Probable
WR [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Knee LP LP LP Probable
Jacksonville Jaguars
Pos.NameInjuryWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYStatus
FB Greg Jones Hip NP NP NP Out
RB Maurice Jones-Drew Foot NP NP NP Out
S Dwight Lowery Ankle NP NP NP Out
CB Rashean Mathis Groin LP NP NP Out
RB Montell Owens Shoulder NP LP MP Out
CB Derek Cox Back LP NP LP Questionable
C Brad Meester Foot NP NP LP Probable
QB Blaine Gabbert Left Shoulder FP FP FP Probable
WR Laurent Robinson Concussion FP FP FP Probable

Back to top Go down